NGenuity issues

Guys,

I've removed previous version of software as required by HyperX in order to use Pulsefire Surge mouse.

Bit now it simply won't download latest version of it,just hangs and I get message that latest version is installed.

But when I launch oit,it simply won't recognize both of my devices (as shown on video).

What to do now and how can I resolve this?

I don't have microsoft account,I haven't used any with previous installation of this crappy software.

Screen Shot 03-26-21 at 08.30 AM.JPG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I've somehow managed to download latest version but now simply won't recognize any of my hyperx devices.

Screen Shot 03-26-21 at 09.17 AM.JPG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Ok guys.I've updated firmware with exe file that HyperX sent me over e-mail.

Then I removed previous version of NGenuity and installed current beta version.

It took me 3 hours to download and install latest version cut interaction with Microsoft Store sucks so bad.

And I got the same issue,didn't want to recognize both of the devices.

So I got an e-mail again from HyperX wanting me to remove some software cuz for some reason their software has conflict with other apps (which sucks).

So the reason why it didn't work is cuz of damn Asus AI Suite,I uninstalled it and voila.

But when I ran again NGenuity it asks me again to flash firmware.

Wtf???I flashed the firmware with previous installation.

So I sent an e-mail to HyperX asking why does it want me to update firmware again if I updated with .exe file they sent me,and they didn't respond at it.

So my friends should I click UPDATE?

Screen Shot 03-26-21 at 04.16 PM.PNG