Discord

I have tried to join the discord server  by clicking on the "join our Discord server" on the side of he ltt forum page when i click on it brings up the pop up saying would you like to open the discord app i click yes it opens up discord but nothing happens. 

Sometimes the auto-opening of the app can be a little weird. Try declining the option to open the Discord app and joining the server in your browser (including agreeing to the rules), then open the Discord app manually and it should be there.

If not, maybe your account doesn't meet the requirements to join the server.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

The LTT discord is currently closed to new members iirc.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Not for me it's not!

I just selected the link in the sidebar of the forum and it worked perfectly.

Edit: I've been in the server before and left; is it possibly letting people who were once members rejoin?

Edit 2: Yes, it appears that's exactly what it was.

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

Not for me it's not!

Were you already on there prior?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

Not for me it's not!

If you joined previously you are allowed back in. 

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Were you already on there prior?

1 minute ago, gloop said:

If you joined previously you are allowed back in. 

Yep, that was it; I've edited my post accordingly.

pythonmegapixel

18 minutes ago, aeliasov9 said:

I have tried to join the discord server  by clicking on the "join our Discord server" on the side of he ltt forum page when i click on it brings up the pop up saying would you like to open the discord app i click yes it opens up discord but nothing happens. 

right click, copy link address , enter in browser / discord client

i5-9400f

corsair 16gb (2x8) kit + 4x1 gb microsoft stick both 2666

asrock b350m pro4 lga 1151 

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

nzxt h510 airflow case white

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

17 minutes ago, Lurick said:

I just joined recently so.....

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

Just now, SignatureSigner said:

I just joined recently so.....

When

1 hour ago, aeliasov9 said:

When

2-3 days ago

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

The server is not closed to new joins. This is from LMG Discord admin week or two ago. The anti-raid measurements are still in place. So account must have phone number attached, 2FA and be older than 5 months.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

The server is not closed to new joins. This is from LMG Discord admin week or two ago. The anti-raid measurements are still in place. So account must have phone number attached, 2FA and be older than 5 months.

So do i need 2FA or can i just have a phone number and be older than 5 months?

2 minutes ago, aeliasov9 said:

So do i need 2FA or can i just have a phone number and be older than 5 months?

I don't know for sure. AFAIK phone number is required by Discord themselves for servers that are partnered. The account age limits is by server itself. Also connecting your forum to Discord and Floatplane (if you have it) will help.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv