Can anyone teach me how to do browser spoofing !!!

I am very new to this topic. I have been assigned to learn about browser spoofing but i do not find much more info about it in the internet. Can anyone help me please .

Your help will be duly accepted. Thanks :)

What do you mean by "spoofing" exactly? Changing the browser's user agent header in an attempt to fool websites into thinking you're using a different browser? There's a number of plugins out there that (attempt) to do this.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

If its an assignment then I'm not going to tell you directly, I will give you all the info you need.

The 2 most important things are the user agent and your browsers dev console. You can find a list of all valid user agents very easily, then you just need to figure out where to make the change.

Also there are browser extensions that will automate the process for you.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

12 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

If its an assignment then I'm not going to tell you directly, I will give you all the info you need.

The 2 most important things are the user agent and your browsers dev console. You can find a list of all valid user agents very easily, then you just need to figure out where to make the change.

Also there are browser extensions that will automate the process for you.

Hahahaha.... i want to learn it just need to know where to start i am kind of clue less now. Is there any link or such where i can atleast begin with. I am asking for a lot but i am really sorry and thanks a ton.

15 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

What do you mean by "spoofing" exactly? Changing the browser's user agent header in an attempt to fool websites into thinking you're using a different browser? There's a number of plugins out there that (attempt) to do this.

Oki. Thanks for the definition :D. I am actually trying to use multiple accounts using various different browser profiles and spoofing. And i need to know from the scratch about this. Any help on this ?

10 minutes ago, appr3ntic3 said:

Oki. Thanks for the definition :D. I am actually trying to use multiple accounts using various different browser profiles and spoofing. And i need to know from the scratch about this. Any help on this ?

Search for something like "browser user-agent header", that should get you started.

But those methods are not fool proof. For example Firefox also includes a "Signature" header in its requests that is unique. So sites that are sophisticated enough can still tell what your actual browser is.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

If you need to change the browser that you use you can change it using the Dev Console (ctrl+shift+I). And click on the 3 dot button and click on the show console drawer and a small window will take up space on the bottom of your Dev console and in there you would have to click on the other 3 dot button and go to network condition and change the User agent. You can use the Tor browser it has an option called change the circuit and each time you do that your IP address would change and you can make another account. And also your location would also change. The TOR browser is better than using a VPN. And also if you want to know more you can see this video 

Or this

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave.