In need of a new gaming headset.

Yashiees

Budget is around £0-65

My current headset is broken, all I need is a good headset with a good microphone for streaming and for competitive games and listening to some music! I can extend the budget by 10-20 quid or so.

6 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

Budget is around £0-65

My current headset is broken, all I need is a good headset with a good microphone for streaming and for competitive games and listening to some music! I can extend the budget by 10-20 quid or so.

If you get as far away as possible from anything labeled "gaming", your money will go further.

I cannot believe the number of headsets that cost well over 100 quid that are just showpieces and have relatively poor sound.

Regardless of what you buy, I would recommend going to a shop where you can try them on first or at least has a return policy. 

You might even get better quality for your money by buying a good set of headphones and adding your own mic. 

22 hours ago, Yashiees said:

Budget is around £0-65

MH752. Best headphones with a mic for the price. I hope you can stretch that budget.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)