HP BW019NT Windows 10 USB Boot Endless Loop or Static Screen

HerosHyper
Go to solution Solved by HerosHyper,

Thanks for the answers 🙄

I solved the problem myself

Solution: 20H2 v2 was just too new for the laptop so installing 1909 fixed it.

------------------------

Hello. I want to install windows 10 20h2 v2 x64 on the laptop hp bw019nt which haves amd a9 9420. I downloaded original Win10 20H2 v2 x64 turkish ISO from microsoft and used rufus to make my toshiba 16gb usb a bootable usb. I plugged in the usb and it booted uefi or smth idk. after that the hp logo came and stayed for 10 seconds then it restarted and did the same over again for 3 times. after this a static screen came while in the hp logo and didnt go away/nothing happened. What do i need to do? I installed 8.1 and 7 before but it wasnt supported so i want to install windows 10. What did i do wrong? BIOS settings? Wrong rufus settings? Or too new windows version which i think this might be the problem. For example, on the support/driver page of this laptop, on the os selector: there is only windows 10 1903 and 1909. so maybe installing 1909 instead of 20h2 would be better? what do yall think? please help.

Thanks for the answers 🙄

I solved the problem myself

Solution: 20H2 v2 was just too new for the laptop so installing 1909 fixed it.

------------------------

Hello. I want to install windows 10 20h2 v2 x64 on the laptop hp bw019nt which haves amd a9 9420. I downloaded original Win10 20H2 v2 x64 turkish ISO from microsoft and used rufus to make my toshiba 16gb usb a bootable usb. I plugged in the usb and it booted uefi or smth idk. after that the hp logo came and stayed for 10 seconds then it restarted and did the same over again for 3 times. after this a static screen came while in the hp logo and didnt go away/nothing happened. What do i need to do? I installed 8.1 and 7 before but it wasnt supported so i want to install windows 10. What did i do wrong? BIOS settings? Wrong rufus settings? Or too new windows version which i think this might be the problem. For example, on the support/driver page of this laptop, on the os selector: there is only windows 10 1903 and 1909. so maybe installing 1909 instead of 20h2 would be better? what do yall think? please help.