Nicehash vs Direct Miner

Hi so I use to direct mine with Claymore and then moved on to Nicehash because I didn’t have a stable wifi connection and Nicehash seemed to recover better from connection drops better than the direct miner without me having to do anything.

I have now fixed the problem and have a wired connection. So i’m consider going back to direct mining, will I make more money direct mining or on Nicehash? I have 2x 3070 and 1 3080 mining, please let me know what I should do. 

1 minute ago, Daniel_1104 said:

Hi so I use to direct mine with Claymore and then moved on to Nicehash because I didn’t have a stable wifi connection and Nicehash seemed to recover better from connection drops better than the direct miner without me having to do anything.

I have now fixed the problem and have a wired connection. So i’m consider going back to direct mining, will I make more money direct mining or on Nicehash? I have 2x 3070 and 1 3080 mining, please let me know what I should do. 

The difference in profit is literaly less than 20 cents a day. Use whichever one is easiest to use.

Basically per above. Profits will be similar (but probably not negligibly so), so go to a direct miner if

• you want the maximum profit
  • you want full control over what you mine and/or want something other than BTC

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

36 minutes ago, Daniel_1104 said:

For Nvidia cards, I'd recommend T-rex miner.

you'll always make more money by mining on anything but nicehash.

Also phoenix miner is better than claymore