EVGA Superclocked 760gtx SLI water cooled =)

What is your max temp on both cards? You should consider unlocking your BIOS for your GPU if you want MORE performance :P. I unlocked both my 670 and I've got extra 150 mhz on the core for both.

but why? the money u spent on blocks etc could of gone to a single more powerful card...

but why? the money u spent on blocks etc could of gone to a single more powerful card...

The two 760s cost less than a 780 ti and outperforms it! X_x

What is your max temp on both cards? You should consider unlocking your BIOS for your GPU if you want MORE performance :P. I unlocked both my 670 and I've got extra 150 mhz on the core for both.

I have left bios unlocked but gpu boost 2.0 ocs the cards to 1240mhz stable, and full load 42c furmark =)

if the game supports sli also the 780ti has more vram..

if the game supports sli also the 780ti has more vram..

True though I only game at 1080, so there is no use for the extra ram! =)

What gpu blocks did you use @melsoftm?

Current Build: CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K @ 4.0 GHz Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X Extreme4+ RAM 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Storage: 1 TB and 500 GB Segate Barracuda HDDs GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 760 Case: NZXT Source 210 PSU: Corsair CX 600W

2x 760s = $530

2x Waterblocks = $200 +

$730

You could watercool a gtx 780 for $650 :{ y u do dis. Then dual 780 when you get the money... whatever still looks awesome and good performance!

P.S. yes I know you said 780 ti, but that card is a waste of money unless you are quad sli-ing it, which would still be a waste of money ;P

Humbug! Just let him do what he wants :)

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Those are universal blocks, so they're not $100

Those are universal blocks, so they're not $100

Yup, just using some cheap Chinese blocks. Of course tested thoroughly to make sure they don't drip on anything! Total cost of the cards and water cooling came to $490! Microcenter clearance for display cards =) 200 a piece!

Yup, just using some cheap Chinese blocks. Of course tested thoroughly to make sure they don't drip on anything! Total cost of the cards and water cooling came to $490! Microcenter clearance for display cards =) 200 a piece!

universal blocks are fine but be aware that the VRM's are not being cooled. the temps of the VRM's are not recorded, so it's kind of a guessing game as to how high they are. keep the overall temp reasonable and you should be ok, just a word of warning

universal blocks are fine but be aware that the VRM's are not being cooled. the temps of the VRM's are not recorded, so it's kind of a guessing game as to how high they are. keep the overall temp reasonable and you should be ok, just a word of warning

Yup, I have small aluminum fins attached to them =) They get warm to the touch after hours of bf3 action!