Best quality/price fluid for CHILLING

Im in process of making gylcol chiller, but not sure what would be best chilling loop : 

• Liquid to be chilled trough coil pool loop
  • Or to be chilled trough big cpu block attached to dc compressor
  • Or to be chilled trough cpu radiator chilled pool loop 

So, I don't know which liquid to take that would flow trough these radiators, coils, pvc or some other tubes and various materials, to don't make mud. As I would take some ec-100/120 fluid or cryptocooling.eu dieleectric fluid or from some other brands, that would be stay clean and after 5 years as thay say, but I dont need 20l.

5 litres would be enough for that loop I think.

What fluid you recommend to use ?

5 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

Im in process of making gylcol chiller, but not sure what would be best chilling loop : 

• Liquid to be chilled trough coil pool loop
  • Or to be chilled trough big cpu block attached to dc compressor
  • Or to be chilled trough cpu radiator chilled pool loop 

So, I don't know which liquid to take that would flow trough these radiators, coils, pvc or some other tubes and various materials, to don't make mud. As I would take some ec-100/120 fluid or cryptocooling.eu dieleectric fluid or from some other brands, that would be stay clean and after 5 years as thay say, but I dont need 20l.

5 litres would be enough for that loop I think.

What fluid you recommend to use ?

Best I found is https://cryptocooling.eu/#fluid

-> Moved to Custom Loop and Exotic Cooling

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I made a glycol chiller for my home brewing. I bought food safe glycol from amazon and mixed it with distilled water. i don't recall the ratio but its based on how cold you need it to not freeze at. For chilling it i bought a cheep window mount Air Conditioner from home depot for like $100 and carefully bent the cooling side into an ice chest that i filled with the glycol water mix. I put a submersible pump in the ice chest along with a temp probe and it works like a charm with no issues for over a year now. Its all mounted to a furniture dolly and looks pretty great and very safe

Temperature unit i cant say enough how awesome this unit is and for only $15 if you can do basic wiring it is a steal.

Glycol

I dont see why this wouldn't work for you unless you want an easily portable option but then you're getting into very custom and very expensive