Power Supplys and M-ITX motherboards

OK, so I'm trying to build another pc, but...

I'M AT AN IMPASS! (que scary music)

My plan so far for a motherboard is to use the: ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe mITX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3 1PCI-E16 SATA3 DVI HDMI DisplayPort USB3.0 Motherboard

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=71116&vpn=P8Z77-I%20Deluxe&manufacture=ASUS

My case of choice is the: Bitfenix Prodigy mITX MINI-ITX Tower Case Midnight Black 1X5.25EXT 5X3.5INT No PS Top USB3.0 Audio

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=71143&vpn=BFC-PRO-300-KKXSK-RP&manufacture=BitFenix

In my build, so my only problem is, WHAT POWER SUPPLY DO I NEED?

(yes, it is dramatic)

I'm getting very overwhelmed by everything on NCIX.com and just need a solution.

Thanks if you read this,

Greater thanks if you help.

Akadi_Nor

that depends on what else you are going to throw in there?

with a motherboard like that let me asume you are going to put in a decent gfx card.. which means you should pick up any 80+ certified 500watt psu.

500watts should be enough for pretty much anything in a case that small and an mITX mobo. But if you are not going to have a dedicated GPU, then a 300watt is enough, actually lower than that, but dont know how many there are below 300watt..

(Comming soon)

Whynot go with the Airflow edition of the Prodigy? the Airflow one looks fantastic :d

PS: i don't mean the High Airflow editon.. I mean the one with standart mesh in front.. the front mesh can be bought externally and Imprives the airflow a LOT

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Whynot go with the Airflow edition of the Prodigy? the Airflow one looks fantastic :d PS: i don't mean the High Airflow editon.. I mean the one with standart mesh in front.. the front mesh can be bought externally and Imprives the airflow a LOT

I'm one step ahead of you. the standard mesh prodigy is the one I'm buying

that depends on what else you are going to throw in there? with a motherboard like that let me asume you are going to put in a decent gfx card.. which means you should pick up any 80+ certified 500watt psu. 500watts should be enough for pretty much anything in a case that small and an mITX mobo. But if you are not going to have a dedicated GPU' date=' then a 300watt is enough, actually lower than that, but dont know how many there are below 300watt.. [/quote']

Heres what I would like to throw in the prodigy: Cooler Master Extreme 2 Power Plus 475W ATX 12V Energy Star Power Supply 20/24PIN 120mm Fan

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=71922&vpn=RS475-PCARD3-US&manufacture=COOLERMASTER

I'm just wondering if it will fit in the case, and not blow out the motherboard I referenced in an earlier post on this thread.

I haven't decided on the GPU yet, but I want a decent one, capable of some raw video editing, light to medium gaming, light 3D animation.

(My purpose in all this is to start a gaming channel on the YouTubes)

Akadi_Nor