teams keep auto populating in my Outlook meeting - would like to disabled and set Zoom as the default

LovesLaus

- in outlook i start a meeting 

- click invitees, in the body message teams would fill that in with the meeting information - i do not want this to happen 

- it use to use zoom as the default, but i havn't been able to figure out where the setting is to change this

- disabling and removing from add-in does not help, as it would just add itself back the next time outlook starts back up

When you say you start a meeting, do you mean creating a new calendar invitation? Looking at my work Outlook there is a "Meet Now" option under the Teams plug-in. Are you mistakenly clicking something like that?

I'm assuming this is a personal computer that you have admin access to, right? Not like a work managed account or something...

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

@RAS_3885 - this is for a client, we don't force teams or zoom as the default. he is clicking on the +invitee icon and not clicking teams or zoom to create the meeting.