sorce 530 vs phantom 530

GeneralBear

for them having identical internals except for rubber grommets is it worth the price difference?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Whether it's worth it or not depends on your preference.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The sorce 530 has one main difference between the phantom 530 which is the exterior shell, more specifically the top where you can mount the fans under the top plastic shroud and have extra room for thicker radiators beneath. Some one other minor thing is the phantom 530 has a a high and low setting for the fan controller when the sorce 530 is just a hub with no adjustment.

yeah the p530 has more options i kinda find it to bling though but want the features do you guys know if i could hang a aio off that hdd fan bracket?

im wanting to get a h320 for my cpu and then a kracken x40 or x60 for my gpu planning on getting a 290/x dipending on price

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

will the x60 fit on that hdd cage bracket? or would it be to much for it id love to have a almost silent build

will the x60 fit on that hdd cage bracket? or would it be to much for it id love to have a almost silent build

The HDD cage can hold 140mm or 120mm mounts but for an kraken x60 I'm not sure if the spacing between the two cages will be made specially for a 280mm radiator, but this is one method showing how to mount a dual 120mm radiator on the HDD cages.

1386457122qSz95LtCLb_5_24_l.jpg

The HDD cage can hold 140mm or 120mm mounts but for an kraken x60 I'm not sure if the spacing between the two cages will be made specially for a 280mm radiator, but this is one method showing how to mount a dual 120mm radiator on the HDD cages.

1386457122qSz95LtCLb_5_24_l.jpg

yes that was what i was thinking of hmmm now ill have to get messerments to see if it will fit. thank you :) if a 280 wont fit whats the best 240 that is an asitek case to fit with a g10 gpu mount?

yes that was what i was thinking of hmmm now ill have to get messerments to see if it will fit. thank you :) if a 280 wont fit whats the best 240 that is an asitek case to fit with a g10 gpu mount?

If i'm correct the H105 by corsair uses asitek mounts and has a slightly thicker rad(38mm) than the H100(27mm) for comparison.