Afterburner fan control malfunction

I have a Zotac GTX 1060 Amp! Editon. The fan control in Afterburner was working fine with it. Last month the fan started becoming idle and after restarting it worked fine. That became frequent. And now the fan control isn't responding. Not to the User defined Auto an not to the manual adjustments. at first it was at 45%, no matter what % I change manually, the speed stays same, then it got reduced to 25% and now it's 10%. No use in reinstalling Afterburner. 
Fan is working fine with Zotac's Firestorm, but there is no 0%. 10% is the base speed no matter how cool the GPU is. it's not as convenient as Afterburner.
How can make Afterburner work normal? 

25 minutes ago, Eric Richard said:

I have a Zotac GTX 1060 Amp! Editon. The fan control in Afterburner was working fine with it. Last month the fan started becoming idle and after restarting it worked fine. That became frequent. And now the fan control isn't responding. Not to the User defined Auto an not to the manual adjustments. at first it was at 45%, no matter what % I change manually, the speed stays same, then it got reduced to 25% and now it's 10%. No use in reinstalling Afterburner. 
Fan is working fine with Zotac's Firestorm, but there is no 0%. 10% is the base speed no matter how cool the GPU is. it's not as convenient as Afterburner.
How can make Afterburner work normal? 

Maybe you updated the graphics driver? Might need an update to Afterburner as well. Could be a windows update as well.

2 minutes ago, Applefreak said:

Maybe you updated the graphics driver? Might need an update to Afterburner as well. Could be a windows update as well.

All are up-to-date. There is no recent update for Afterburner. I uninstalled it and downloaded again and reinstalled it.