Limited Edition Poster (Autographed? Lipstick? Who knows!)

Edzel Yago

So, I was working on finalizing the shirt and I ended up making a poster that was on the 'maybe list'.

Click Here for a slightly higher resolution version. Or here.

2v3mFeul.jpgIMbybuul.jpg

Follow me on Twitter at: @edzelyago

Can i has pls?

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

The ghosted linuke fist bump is adorable.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Please can we get better shipping rates to Canada? The shipping cost will be the same as the price of product...

Quote me to get a reply!

Please can we get better shipping rates to Canada? The shipping cost will be the same as the price of product...

I think, if they're going to be released as autographed posters, we'd have them bulk sent to us and then sent out. If we can find someone else to do the shipping (NCIX?) it might turn out to be cheaper, shipping wise.

I think, if they're going to be released as autographed posters, we'd have them bulk sent to us and then sent out. If we can find someone else to do the shipping (NCIX?) it might turn out to be cheaper, shipping wise.

If you can do the same with the T-shirts I will buy a few.

I may also love you forever...

Quote me to get a reply!

I would seriously buy this is if it was signed by LMG. This would be the perfect poster. :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'll defnitely buy at least one as long as they come out after Monday.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

sweet! I would probably pick one up,

by the way do you have any idea when the t-shirts with the wan show logo on them will be back in stock, i really want one

Edit: who is Tarvan Van Hemert? I dont think I've ever heard of him before

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Signed or not, I'd get

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

sweet! I would probably pick one up,

by the way do you have any idea when the t-shirts with the wan show logo on them will be back in stock, i really want one

Edit: who is Tarvan Van Hemert? I dont think I've ever heard of him before

I guess that's what they're calling the new guy :P I didn't really get it either.

Do it! Love from the UK :)

Would totally buy, if I had money xD

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

So, I was working on finalizing the shirt and I ended up making a poster that was on the 'maybe list'.

you guys you should make the poster autographed along with some strands of cat hair from the bengals haha

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

I would definitely buy a couple of these.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

if it was signed by the team i would pay a decent amount for one

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Id buy it but please dont use ncix. I tried to buy liquid armor and shipping was crazy like 60bucks!! To Aus. I mean district lines is better than that. At least im getting shirts for the $20 shipping and yes I would buy that poster In a heartbeat. ;p

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Updated OP with changes.

Changelog:

-Center-aligned dashes under headline

-Used faded heads, inside faces are half-toned comic book style and increased opacity for clarity

-Placed glowing heatpipes on top so they stay clean and white

-Altered the glowing headline a bit. Lowered opacity on second glow layer and increased size so it's less concentrated.

Can I have it now?

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Updated. I'd rather not make huge changes at this point. I could take away the contact plate and adjust the pipes so that it's a bit more ambiguous to what it is, maybe move up the linustechtips to replace it so the pipes kind of go into linus tech tips (but not, I'm for the separation of shapes).

Changelog:

- Alright so I changed the glow from white to blue in order to keep it from just looking blurry. Hopefully that works out.

- Accidentally had emboss on a glow layer which... was weird. Fixed that.