Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I discovered the website from an Instagram ad. It has suspiciously good prices and I want to know if it is legit. I searched for it on Youtube and there's literally nothing. Does anybody know this website?

I can't even figure out what you're talking about. If you google that you get some mom who photoshops her kids into whimsical pictures.

I also got this ad and was wondering the same thing. I have vr a hard time believing a 2070 is only 200 pounds tho... Anyone know if its legit? 

Screenshot_20210304-150510.jpg

1 minute ago, Doddsy54 said:

I also got this ad and was wondering the same thing. I have vr a hard time believing a 2070 is only 200 pounds tho... Anyone know if its legit? 

It's very obviously a scam.

That website domain was created a week ago.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

9 minutes ago, Spotty said:

It's very obviously a scam.

That website domain was created a week ago.

Ya everything about it was sketchy, thanks for clearing up the confusion.

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

Well, at least prices look normal-ish. €200 for used 20xx card seems like good used price. Minus the hurdle going on with GPU prices.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv