Can anyone recommend a ~$80 case that’s silence oriented?

Deadtravller

Title really. Would also be nice if it was available in black or grey and had a tempered glass side panel

My recommendations would be the Meshify c, 4000D (airflow), P300A (mesh) and the 275r (airflow), in my experience all of them have good airflow and are pretty silent+ good to build in. All come in black/grey models too.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

Hey, I can see you have the 275R as well. What are the fans it comes with (ML120s?) and how is cable management space at the back

57 minutes ago, UpTheDons said:

My recommendations would be the Meshify c, 4000D (airflow), P300A (mesh) and the 275r (airflow), in my experience all of them have good airflow and are pretty silent+ good to build in. All come in black/grey models too.

1 minute ago, Deadtravller said:

Hey, I can see you have the 275R as well. What are the fans it comes with (ML120s?) and how is cable management space at the back

I've got the airflow version which I haven't put in my signature so make sure you are looking at that and not the other 275R model. It comes with two generic black fans, I swapped them out for a couple of noctuas I had hanging about. Its got a decent amount of space to work in at the back and the overall build quality is really solid, definitely recommend.

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

12 minutes ago, Deadtravller said:

Wait, are you sure it's 2? Corsair's website says it's 3 I believe. https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Mid-Tower-ATX-Cases/275R-Airflow-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-Gaming-Case/p/CC-9011181-WW. And thanks for the information!

It may well be 3, I cant really remember as it was quite a while ago now.