Fedora 33 Laptop freezes when unplugged from dock / booted without dock

I have a Lenovo E595 which runs Fedora 33. Now it started to freeze when booted up without the dock, it happens a few seconds after I have logged in.
It also freezes at a unknown time after unplugged from the dock when booted in it.

What do I want to look at to try figure out what is happening? I updated it now when plugged in and rebooted, still has the same issue after.

I thought it might have had something to do with my interface bonding which bonds to a interface on the dock. But nmcli con down <interface> doesn't help.

I will be running thru the journalctl -b -1 when I take a look again. Something else I should look at?

It also has freezed at random times before when entering sleep, I have not experienced this in a while now tho.

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

4 minutes ago, Joveice said:

I have a Lenovo E595 which runs Fedora 33. Now it started to freeze when booted up without the dock, it happens a few seconds after I have logged in.
It also freezes at a unknown time after unplugged from the dock when booted in it.

What do I want to look at to try figure out what is happening? I updated it now when plugged in and rebooted, still has the same issue after.

I thought it might have had something to do with my interface bonding which bonds to a interface on the dock. But nmcli con down <interface> doesn't help.

I will be running thru the journalctl -b -1 when I take a look again. Something else I should look at?

It also has freezed at random times before when entering sleep, I have not experienced this in a while now tho.

6 minutes ago, Joveice said:

You can modify the BIOS settings on your computer and place your internal hard drive above the USB hard drive option in the boot order setting  then unplug ur psu and plug back again  if that works tell me

2A4A4FDB-7564-48FA-ACD5-2EFAF7E39C88.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Joshua124 said:

You can modify the BIOS settings on your computer and place your internal hard drive above the USB hard drive option in the boot order setting  then unplug ur psu and plug back again  if that works tell me

2A4A4FDB-7564-48FA-ACD5-2EFAF7E39C88.jpeg

To unplug psu in laptop unplug it and plus it back in 1 min later

Just now, Joshua124 said:

To unplug psu in laptop unplug it and plus it back in 1 min later

By unplug I mean unplug ur 

laptop cable for 1 min

@Joshua124It was like that already so no changes.

Let it freeze/crash again, it stopped logging 32 minutes before the screen froze started a 2 hour video with the time up and wrote down the time I started it at.

I did however have a USB with PopOS laying around, tried it. No issues. I downloaded fedora on it again, same issue... I tried to disable wayland and use X11 as it's what PopOS use. No issues.. So I'm gonna try that on my Fedora installation.

I have not been able to figure out what it was.
I reinstalled my machine with Fedora again, everything works as expected. I re added the network bonding and the issue came just a few seconds later. I rebooted and quickly removed by bonding and I have not had the issue since.

Does Linux not like bonding with interfaces that may not be available?