MP33 1TB Overheating?

Lamb

nI have a new MP33 1TB drive in my system and noticing the temperatures in HWmonitor are touching/going above the highest rated temperature (70C). I saw a peak temperature of 78C, with sustained temperatures ~70C while playing GTA V. I'm wondering if this is acceptable long term? I've read that SSDs aren't negatively impacted by high temps as they will just throttle, but if necessary I can get a heatsink for it.

My system specs at the moment are as follows:

Case: NR200P (TG)

CPU: R5 2600

GPU: GTX 1070 FTW

Board: MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC

PSU: Corsair SF600 Gold

Cooler: Hyper 212 BE RGB

The SSD doesn't get much airflow as it is on the back of the MB of course, and little to no airflow goes behind the MB tray in the NR200 AFAIK. Suspecting this to be the cause.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Isn't nand optimal at like 60-70c?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

11 hours ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Isn't nand optimal at like 60-70c?

I thought the main concern was the controller, but not that knowledgeable on SSDs so could be wrong

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2