Power supply change for acer aspire tc-875-ur13?

Wateeeerrr

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/DT.BF3AA.003

This power supply for this pc doesn't seem to have the standard looking wires for a normal power supply? It doesn't have a 24 pin? I am looking to put a gpu into this thing but I want to upgrade the power supply from its 300 watt psu to a 500watt one but The wires don't seem to be the same. Is there a specific psu I have to search? It looks like it is powered by a 6 pin connector, not a 20+4 pin to power the motherboard I think.

Edit: It seems to me that it is a intel atx12vo, But I can't seem to find anything about replace the psu.

Edited by Blxnkd

Seems you’re trying to replace the PSU on a prebuilt with a non OEM PSU.  Prebuilts don’t have to follow white box standards.  There was a period when they rarely did.  Generally it’s more common for them to do so now because it creates complaints like this one.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Seems you’re trying to replace the PSU on a prebuilt with a non OEM PSU.  Prebuilts don’t have to follow white box standards.  There was a period when they rarely did.  Generally it’s more common for them to do so now because it creates complaints like this one.  

so I cant replace it?

Maybe you can take a picture of the PSU and the cables so it's clearer for us.

Many OEMs uses 12VO, so it shouldn't come as a surprise. But 12VO MBs should be compatible with non 12VO PSUs (not the other way around), by using adapters. 

14 hours ago, Blxnkd said:

so I cant replace it?

You can, but You might have to buy an OEM replacement. @boghubodaghimakes a point that it could be a 12vo PSU in which case you might not.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

12 hours ago, boghubodaghi said:

Many OEMs uses 12VO, so it shouldn't come as a surprise. But 12VO MBs should be compatible with non 12VO PSUs (not the other way around), by using adapters. 

20210301_144826_HDR2.jpg

it has like only two things to connect to

https://www.amazon.com/Supply-Female-Connector-Compaq-Microtower/dp/B089KQ2Q92/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pl_foot_top?ie=UTF8 will this adapter work?

• 4 weeks later...