I7-7700k Overclocking

So i overclocked my 7700k to 5ghz and the temps are 26C Should i go for more? If yes how much 

2 minutes ago, ComputerPsych said:

So i overclocked my 7700k to 5ghz and the temps are 26C

yeah right. what are you using to test your overclock? start menu?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

26°C is not even a realistic idle temp for a non-OCed CPU. That can't be true.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

im gona run AIDA64 and check the temps but i assure they wont go high

Just now, ComputerPsych said:

Yup they jumped to 50 and are stable if i closed the hack that keeps it cold then they would go high AF

1 minute ago, ComputerPsych said:

Guess how. Hint: Only works when its cold outside

Just now, ComputerPsych said:

9 minutes ago, ComputerPsych said:

the temps are 26C

BRUH.

image.thumb.png.3504bbe09f0c0a4a6de0a88669f55401.png

I guess I am dreaming huh. These dont appear to be anywhere near 26c you told us about.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

BRUH.

image.thumb.png.3504bbe09f0c0a4a6de0a88669f55401.png

I guess I am dreaming huh. These dont appear to be anywhere near 26c you told us about.

Thats the max that was before doin the hack my guy

Its easy to do it when the temp outside is 5celcius and u open a window right next to the intake of the pc + wind blows air into my room from outside. U just put on a jacket and enjoy low temps :DDD

2 minutes ago, ComputerPsych said:

Thats the max that was before doin the hack my guy

Anyways, looking at the voltages, I really would not suggest pushing more through. Just make sure its stable longer than 10 minutes. Pushing higher clocks tends to be harder on other parts of your computer.

Just now, Levent said:

Anyways, looking at the voltages, I really would not suggest pushing more through. Just make sure its stable longer than 10 minutes. Pushing higher clocks tends to be harder on other parts of your computer.

the most that i have pushed out of this chip was 5.3 but it wasnt stable. With these temps i could go 5.1 but that 0.1ghz is not worth the hastle