recommend me a decent mmo/mmorpg

dreamcast4599

so currently i game on a 3900X 32 gigs of 3733 mhz ram and a GTX 690. the 690 is a place holder as the 6900XT is way to expensive for me atm. anyhow im looking for a FREE TO PLAY mmo or mmorpg recommendation that will run at a decent framerate on my 690 currently i play star trek online on my ps4 just so you get an idea in the past i also enjoyed lord of the rings online not sure if warzone will work well given my outdated gpu

I really really like Elder Scrolls: Online. Even better is that the community is amazing. I always find people to help me and guilds that are super friendly!

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

World of Warcraft Classic

Runescape

Old School Runescape

Guild Wars 2

Everquest

Phantasy Star Online 2

Star Wars the Old Republic

Elder Scrolls Online

Just to name a few... 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

5 hours ago, MorbidAngel said:

I really really like Elder Scrolls: Online. Even better is that the community is amazing. I always find people to help me and guilds that are super friendly!

I've been having a lot of fun with ESO.  Huge world, decent quests, plenty of things to keep you busy.  I also tend to prefer to play solo and it is possible to do so in this game.

13 hours ago, Worstcaster said:

I've been having a lot of fun with ESO.  Huge world, decent quests, plenty of things to keep you busy.  I also tend to prefer to play solo and it is possible to do so in this game.

@Worstcaster is ESO free to play?

On 3/1/2021 at 10:46 PM, dreamcast4599 said:

@Worstcaster is ESO free to play?

No, but keep any eye on Bethesda's website/social media.  They frequently do free weeks to try the game.  The free events usually see the game on sale as well.  I tried it on one of these weeks and liked it so I bought it.  I was able to try Fallout 76 the same way, but I didn;t like it so I didn't buy that one.