Question about Samsung B-die

I'm in the market for cheap samsung OEM modules. Never interested in extreme ram oc, but looking how good the number is, i may give it a try.

I'm wondering is there any difference between 2133 vs say 2666 samsung B-die modules, will the former OC as good as the latter, since i assume it has the same chip.

B modules are pretty scarce but C & D die are abundant.

Do those chip will do the same trick as B-die?

Looking for at least 3600mhz.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

If you just want 3600MHz, you're likely cheaper off getting a kit that has a different (cheaper) die and comes to 3600 by just enabling XMP. Even with B-die you're not guaranteed to get to that speeds. Most of the time you can just pay the B-die premium to get a different faster kit to begin with. Also RAM OCs can be very finicky, where it's stably in 99% of your Apps but suddenly you get crashes in one specific app. Just my opinion.

For example the 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3600MHz cl16 kit normally is cheaper than even 2666MHz B-Die kits.

One cannot reason with those who don't.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

If you just want 3600MHz, you're likely cheaper off getting a kit that has a different (cheaper) die and comes to 3600 by just enabling XMP. Even with B-die you're not guaranteed to get to that speeds. Most of the time you can just pay the B-die premium to get a faster kit to begin with. Also RAM OCs can be very finicky, where it's stably in 99% of your Apps but suddenly you get crashes in one specific app. Just my opinion.

For example the 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3600MHz cl16 kit normally is cheaper than even 2666MHz B-Die kits.

I'm not talking about kits, OEM modules, which is dirt cheap, just have to find the right modules.

There are close to none having new modules, which mostly C or D, but there are used / tray B modules.

I never had samsung b-die before, so it's an experiment.

Crucial ballistix is cheap in the us, where i live it's around $140.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

B-Die is known to scale well with voltage. But the lower the frequency you buy into, the lower binned the B-Die is. It didn't pass certain tests at x frequency and voltage to be a higher released frequency module. 

For 140$ newegg has 3600mhz B-Die.

https://www.neweggbusiness.com/product/product.aspx?item=9b-20-232-437

This kit, do pretty much whatever you want with it.