Unable to join Insider Program

DudeWhatTheN

It says "Some settings are hidden by the company"

I tried enabling Telemetry and Automatic updates but nothing happened.

Are you logged in your microsoft account that is also registered into the program? You can't use a local account for that.

https://insider.windows.com/en-us/getting-started

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

"Some settings are hidden by the company"

you either are on a computer that is managed by a corporation (domain join, AzureAD, business stuff...), or have used some sort of 'block telemetry or automatic windows updates' utility in the past.

5 minutes ago, manikyath said:

you either are on a computer that is managed by a corporation (domain join, AzureAD, business stuff...), or have used some sort of 'block telemetry or automatic windows updates' utility in the past.

If im not wrong, i already allowed telemetry in gpedit and automatic updates.

In the Group Policy Editor (gpedit), have you tried going to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update > Windows Update For Business - Double Click Manage Preview Builds > Toggle Enabled > Select “Enable Preview Builds” From the drop-down. This will override local conflicting policies if you’ve enabled telemetry as you said you have.

Tech Agnostic

Apple is just better-engineered than anything else.

14 hours ago, DrBell17 said:

In the Group Policy Editor (gpedit), have you tried going to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update > Windows Update For Business - Double Click Manage Preview Builds > Toggle Enabled > Select “Enable Preview Builds” From the drop-down. This will override local conflicting policies if you’ve enabled telemetry as you said you have.

Windows insider now shows nothing...

34291888195267c1178acf845ad0a817.png

Under Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback

Make sure that it is set to "Optional" and Feedback frequency (bottom of page) is set to "Automatically"

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

Under Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback

Make sure that it is set to "Optional" and Feedback frequency (bottom of page) is set to "Automatically"

When i select "optional" and exit and re-enter the page it resets itself to basic. Damn it...

52 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

When i select "optional" and exit and re-enter the page it resets itself to basic. Damn it...

Did you use a program to tweak Windows in some way?

And, sorry for stating the obvious, but I hope it can spark an idea on your side: Maybe you have a program that watches Windows, and set changed privacy options, make sure that it's not running. And check your services, maybe a service is disabled.

I managed to make the insider program work, but everytime i sign up, choose the beta channel and restart my pc it says: You may receive insider builds after you restart your pc.

So, i restart my pc trough the windows menu since the button under the text just doesn't work, and when i go check the insider page after the restart.. It says to register again!

Any help appreciated.

*** Threads merged ***

Please keep this in one topic.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv