Attack on Titan..Awesome. That is all.

nicehat

Let me begin with the following statement: I dont watch anime. This is the first one ive watched since DBZ back when it was fresh. I didnt really think I'd want to watch the stuff, let alone enjoy it. Saying that, this series is freaking awesome. I just binge watched the entire first season and want to know when the next is coming out. 

When I first gave it a shot a couple of months ago, I guess I watched the first 2 episodes (the abridged version). I thought it was a good mix of funny and serious - a good dark comedy. Then I realized the error (I didnt know about abridged versions) and watched the whole season subbed. It;s...its not funny....at all. But its awesome...almost..too awesome. I loved it, and cant wait till the next season if its not already out.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

The second season might not come out at all. It hasn't been announced and the director is quite notorious for not making season twos and leaving first seasons open. *cough* HOTD *cough*

If you're looking for some balls to the walls anime...

gurren_lagann.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The second season might not come out at all. It hasn't been announced and the director is quite notorious for not making season twos and leaving first seasons open. *cough* HOTD *cough*

If you're looking for some balls to the walls anime...

no season 2?! 

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Ill check out your suggestion

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Attack on Titan *cough* Hyouka Version *cough*

ku-medium.gif

X7TB1gw.gif

Im not computing here

Im not computing here

Hyouka is a another Anime series. the gif you see is from a video here: 

BTW my avatar is from Hyouka(personally my favorite series)

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

-snip-

c44fb1eabec8d438571bdb0af80fb94b.gif

#SteinsGateUpInHere

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

#SteinsGateUpInHere

Hahahah good lord man... I swear.... your gonna get me killed one day. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ku-medium.gif

X7TB1gw.gif

Hoooooly shit. 

You win already. I can't compete with that. 

Also, did you watch it in English subbed or English dubbed? I can't stand dubbed anime ):

no season 2?! 

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Ill check out your suggestion

Some nice motivation:

Welcome to Glass Reflections.

I actually didn't finish Attack on Titan because I read ahead in the Manga and kinda spoiled myself. 

Anywayyyyy I shall stalk this thread tomorrow for I have stocks to watch on Monday and require sleep before I get liver failure.... 

Also, did you watch it in English subbed or English dubbed? I can't stand dubbed anime ):

The majority of dubs are..meh but there are some great ones out there.

If you haven't checked out Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann, Dragonball Z, or Fullmetal Alchemist's dubs, you might want to. 

I could just imagine: "TU-TU-RU!!!"

Why imagine?

The majority of dubs are..meh but there are some great ones out there.

If you haven't checked out Cowboy Bebop, Gurren Lagann, Dragonball Z, or Fullmetal Alchemist's dubs, you might want to. 

I've never liked DBZ ):

The only dubbed anime that I've ever liked is Spirited Away, but I still prefer it in Japanese. 

One of the ones I'm watching at the moment (:

tumblr_mz8zrvnczu1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

at first when i watch AoT: '' OH MY GERD! did he just ate his mother?!? ... im so not watching this anymore!''
few weeks later '' meh i'll guess im gonna go back... YOLO style i guess''
and then i went all ''DAYUM... DAYUM''

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

There's so many parallels. North Korea, Immigration problems, mass hysteria the list goes on.. at least thats what I gleaned from it. 

I've never liked DBZ ):

The only dubbed anime that I've ever liked is Spirited Away, but I still prefer it in Japanese. 

One of the ones I'm watching at the moment (:

Name? :)

Spoiler kinda

Reiner is the armored titan, Hoover is the big titan. There series ruined.