Which 3 SSD's

Agena_

I would recommend the Samsung one because it has the fastest read/write speed out of the 3

I'd go with the Samsung 870 QVO; it has better endurance, and better random read and write speeds.

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

I wouldn't. But the WD Green series is not particularly great either.

The Samsung drives are using QLC memory which is worse than TLC ... The WD Green is using TLC memory chips which have better endurance, but it's a really cut down model so it suffers from slow writes. 

The QLC memory is also very slow, slower than TLC, but Samsung makes up for it by using some of the memory in pseudo-SLC mode so if you don't write very big files to the SSD you don't notice it, the files are written fast and then when the SSD is idle, the files are moved into QLC memory area.

The WD Blue at 89 pounds would  be a better value than all models : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073SBQMCX

1 hour ago, Agena_ said:

If I may take the liberty to voice my opinions, I'd say probably none of these (I don't have a ton of knowledge about Barracuda). I'm not a 100% sure of the pricings in UK but in India, the 1 TB QVO model costs about the same as a 1 TB MX500 from Crucial. At these prices a QLC is not really recommended unless it gets drastically cheaper. The Western Digital Green is DRAMless and wouldn't be a good choice for a boot SSD, for storage, it's okay. For storage, any TLC SSD from a reputable manufacturer is okay.

For boot, the MX500 is both equipped with a dram cache which is recommended and is also TLC and doesn't cost a ton like the Samsung 860 Evo.

Basically, you would be good with a WD Blue, MX500, 860 Evo, whatever you find cheapest on the day of purchase, they all perform about the same when you actually use them.

For storage purposes, I'd recommend these as well as other DRAMless SSD's like Adata SU650, WD Green, (the 960 GB variant of bx500 uses QLC, so no)

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

Honestly 870qvo is the least bad option of all 3. While it is qlc it at least has decent controller with dram, so while sustained write is lower than those of average hdd in general performance is not bad.

Would not buy 1TB version though, it is often close to wd blue or mx500 which are MUCH better.