Keeping cpu cool

Acuitio

My cpu is at 90 degrees Celsius I have all my fans on and the cpu fan is on what else can I do to lower it 

The cpu is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200g I’m using integrated graphics

What CPU cooler do you use? and during what kind of load do these temperatures occur?

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

5 minutes ago, SEAL62 said:

What CPU cooler do you use? and during what kind of load do these temperatures occur?

I literally just turned it on and it’s above 80 degrees I’m using the cpu cooler which came with the cpu 

2 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

maybe bad thermal paste application or cpu cooler is malfunctioning somehow or not seated properly

It might not be seated properly il probably look into that

10 minutes ago, Downkey said:

im willing to bet that the thermal paste isnt applied properly

17 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

maybe bad thermal paste application or cpu cooler is malfunctioning somehow or not seated properly

I agree with you guys here; sounds like a bad thermal paste application or poor mounting of the CPU cooler.

Also, be sure to twist the CPU cooler off to prevent ripping the CPU out of the socket. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

45 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

I agree with you guys here; sounds like a bad thermal paste application or poor mounting of the CPU cooler.

Also, be sure to twist the CPU cooler off to prevent ripping the CPU out of the socket. 

I can’t mount the cpu cooler properly because there’s a stripped screw stuck in the bracket know a way I can safely get it out

2 minutes ago, Acuitio said:

I can’t mount the cpu cooler properly because there’s a stripped screw stuck in the bracket know a way I can safely get it out

Well that could be a problem (and the problem your facing), any pictures to get an idea of how badly stripped it is? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

2 hours ago, SpiderMan said:

Well that could be a problem (and the problem your facing), any pictures to get an idea of how badly stripped it is? 

Pretty much looks like this 

EFA6F7ED-11BD-4193-918F-D75595644D6B.thumb.png.b34ffa649d29f3f00ab128d8b60cd4ba.png

31 minutes ago, Acuitio said:

Pretty much looks like this 

~Snipped photo~

Well if they look like that, then try to use another screwdriver with a bit that can closely fill the screwhead to try and prevent it from stripping more. You can try using a rubber band in between the screwdriver bit and the head of the screw.

If worse comes to worse, a screw extractor(then you would need to get a replacement screw), epoxy the screwdriver onto the head of the screw, or dremel a flat channel in the head of the screw to use a flat head screwdriver to extract the screw.