PC needs BIOS reset to boot every 7-10 days

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a weird issue with my Ryzen 5000 system after building it back in December. The build was an upgrade from an intel Z170 platform (6700k) and I swapped out the motherboard, cpu, RAM and main storage device which I upgraded to a 1TB nvme drive and put a fresh copy of windows on there.

What seems to be happening is that every 7-10 days, maybe once a week, I'll go to turn my PC on and nothing happens.. power light doesn't come on or even flash, no fans, nothing. Even though the lights on the motherboard are still on and doing their RGB stuff. The only way I can get it to start up again is to press the reset BIOS button on the back of the motherboard, then it starts up straight away! However this is a little annoying as it obviously wipes all of the settings I've changed in the BIOS for my overclock etc.

This happens when the PC has only been off for maybe 4-5 hours sometimes and there's been no signs of the system failing anywhere else when it's turned on, so it's super weird to me!

Below is a list of all the components and drives in my system, I'm really hoping someone has an idea as to why this would happen as from my perspective if there was a failure somewhere then I'd expect to see it happen when the system is on?

specs:

Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero X570 (updated to the latest BIOS from a few weeks back)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.5GHz

RAM: Trident Z Neo RGB 64GB

GPU: EVGA Superclocked GTX1080

PSU: Corsair RM850x 850w

Now I've got a lot of drives as I use this as my editing rig as well as gaming rig, so I split the work over multiple SSD's to pull footage and comps faster

Sabrent Rocket PCIE 4.0 1TB (Boot Drive)

Samsung 850 evo 250gb (Old boot drive)

Samsung 750 evo 250gb

kingston SSD 500gb

Sandisk SSD 500gb

1tb HDD for footage archive/offload

2tb HDD for mass game storage

any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I really want to stop having to mess around with this thing every few days just to get it to post!

thanks in advance

Craig :)