What graphics card should I upgrade to?

Krypt0s

Hey everyone,

so I happen to be in that situation again. My graphics card is not catching up with my gaming needs. I understand close to nothing when it comes to pc specs, therefore I ask your help. I am a student, so I am of course limited by money - my budget is ~350 EUR(If you are sure there is major difference in like 400 EUR graphics card, please let me know. I can ask mom for more money haha.)

I enclose my PC specs, because I believe that's helpful, isn't it? :D

Many thanks in advance,

Kryptos

P.S. if I need to specify anything else, just tell me. ;)

obrázek_2021-02-23_200311.png

obrázek_2021-02-23_200327.png

obrázek_2021-02-23_200338.png

obrázek_2021-02-23_200401.png

13 minutes ago, Krypt0s said:

Hey everyone,

so I happen to be in that situation again. My graphics card is not catching up with my gaming needs. I understand close to nothing when it comes to pc specs, therefore I ask your help. I am a student, so I am of course limited by money - my budget is ~350 EUR(If you are sure there is major difference in like 400 EUR graphics card, please let me know. I can ask mom for more money haha.)

I enclose my PC specs, because I believe that's helpful, isn't it? 😄

Many thanks in advance,

Kryptos

P.S. if I need to specify anything else, just tell me. 😉

obrázek_2021-02-23_200311.png

obrázek_2021-02-23_200327.png

obrázek_2021-02-23_200338.png

obrázek_2021-02-23_200401.png

sorry to ask but dont you know what gpu-z is it tells you a crap ton more info bout a gpu, 

Do you absolutely need a new graphics card? Right now is possibly the worst time to buy a new graphics card. You will not get a whole lot for your money.

I quickly looked at EU prices and I don't know which country you are in specifically, but if you are in Germany then this is the best you can get for 350 to 400 euro.

Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti NE5105T018G1F Graphics Card: Amazon.de: Computers & Accessories

It's about 40% better than your current card. Not worth it if you ask me.

52 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Do you absolutely need a new graphics card? Right now is possibly the worst time to buy a new graphics card. You will not get a whole lot for your money.

I quickly looked at EU prices and I don't know which country you are in specifically, but if you are in Germany then this is the best you can get for 350 to 400 euro.

Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti NE5105T018G1F Graphics Card: Amazon.de: Computers & Accessories

It's about 40% better than your current card. Not worth it if you ask me.

Yes, Germany. 😄  I appreciate your recommendation...  And you are probably right, I can wait, it's just that I am getting bored at home and a lot of games I wanna play don't run smoothly.

Just now, WikiForce said:

anything above 1060 6gb / 1070 or rtx 2060 will have major bottleneck, better upgrade that cpu as well, you have ample budget, 4c/4t just doesn't cut it anymore sadly

Yeah, I am upgrading the whole setup. I recently got new RAM(I used to have 8gb) and now I am preparing to get new PSU, because the current one is not working well. And the CPU... As I mentioned, I sit at home most of time, studying, not earning money, so it gotta be step by step and I thought that CPU still does the work, so it can wait. btw. Thanks for your response. 😉

1 hour ago, FakeFBI said:

sorry to ask but dont you know what gpu-z is it tells you a crap ton more info bout a gpu, 

I never heard of GPU-Z 😄, I only CPU-Z installed from a long time ago, so I just used it to get some info about my setup. Anyway, thank you for pointing me to it. I will take a look at it and try to comprehend the info there.

Better get an TUF 1660s if you’re lucky and got it within 350-400 bucks

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

PC Build:

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950x
  • Motherboard
    ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance LED (4x8GB)
  • GPU
    EVGA RTX 3090 OC
  • Case