Logitech G203 Lightsync Wired Gaming Mouse GHUB will not load stuck on loading screen.

bbrimberry

Hello All,

A few days ago I noticed my logitech ghub software was getting stuck at the logitech loading screen and the logitech logo just plays the animation

the issue seems similar to what is described on this post.   https://www.getdroidtips.com/logitech-g-hub-stuck-on-loading-screen/ unfortunately starting the logitech exe's in the install folder manually did not solve my issue. 

currently I have uninstalled the ghub software.

what can I do to solve this issue? 

try installing and see if it fixes it or not?

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

uninstalling and reinstalling did not solve the issue?

any other thoughts?

11 hours ago, bbrimberry said:

Hello All,

A few days ago I noticed my logitech ghub software was getting stuck at the logitech loading screen and the logitech logo just plays the animation

the issue seems similar to what is described on this post.   https://www.getdroidtips.com/logitech-g-hub-stuck-on-loading-screen/ unfortunately starting the logitech exe's in the install folder manually did not solve my issue. 

currently I have uninstalled the ghub software.

what can I do to solve this issue? 

Replace logitech mouse with one that doesn't use ghub.  That software is a virus.  if you can, you can try to use the LGS software if the device is supported.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>