EVGA PSU ??????????????????

FaZe_BRUH

Hey relatively new to the pc world but i want to know for my first build i want to use a EVGA B5 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply but im not sure that is a well trusted psu to use. The build itself would have a ryzen 3600 processor, Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS ATX motherboard, 16gb of 3200mgz ram (more specifically Team T-Force Vulcan Z Cl16 memory), Western Digital Blue SN550 500gb m.2 storage, NZXT H510 with hopefully have a 3060 in it I pray to god everyday that i at least I get a chance to get the card. But i mainly want to know is that psu good or not, should i just find another one from a more trusted brand or what. I mainly want it cuz it is a fully modular power supply. Thanks for ur time and feedback. 

The power supply is not great, but it will be acceptable, of reasonable quality for the money you pay for it. It's not a no-name power supply that will blow on you, it's honest about its technical specifications, it can supply those 550 watts if needed (your computer won't consume more than around 300 watts)

5 minutes ago, mariushm said:

The power supply is not great, but it will be acceptable, of reasonable quality for the money you pay for it. It's not a no-name power supply that will blow on you, it's honest about its technical specifications, it can supply those 550 watts if needed (your computer won't consume more than around 300 watts)

Yeah i now that but im planning a upgrade path for it so i would like to have a little bit of a room in my power supply so i can do them in the future.

There are no actual in depth reviews for it, so I wouldn't even consider it. LLC + DC-DC, so it's probably not complete garbage, but would still not buy it. If you are actually going to get decent hardware, I really recommend you get an actually decent PSU, instead of trying to cheap out as much as possible. The Thermaltake GF1 650W is $90 after rebate, and is an actually reviewed, good PSU.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/yLwkcf/thermaltake-toughpower-gf1-650-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ps-tpd-0650fnfaga-1

:)