I do not know what should I buy to upgrade my PC

lowEndPC12

should i get this graphics card Refurbished: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectX 11.1 GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card for 240 dollars 

1 minute ago, lowEndPC12 said:

should i get this graphics card Refurbished: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectX 11.1 GTX780-DC2OC-3GD5 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card for 240 dollars 

for a 144hz monitor 

4 minutes ago, lowEndPC12 said:

we need to know more. 

What is the rest of your system?

What resolution?

What games?

What settings  -  in game?

What country?

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Just now, MarvintheParrot said:

we need to know more. 

What resolution?

What games?

What country?

i have 144hz monitor and a rx 570 with a amd radeon 5 processor and i m thinking to upgrade it to maybe a MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or something that can handle 144hz and fortnite

4 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

we need to know more. 

What resolution?

What games?

What country?

so ???????????????????????????

2 minutes ago, lowEndPC12 said:

i have 144hz monitor and a rx 570 with a amd radeon 5 processor and i m thinking to upgrade it to maybe a MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or something that can handle 144hz and fortnite

An RX570 is better than a GTX 1050 ti. and on par with the GTX 780.

Also, please be a bit more patient with users on the forum.

The whole GPU market is terrible right now. what is the resolution of your monitor? 1080p, 1440p, ect.? The rx570 should be able to run fortnight at reasonable FPS.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

7 minutes ago, lowEndPC12 said:

and add my pc specs details?

8 minutes ago, lowEndPC12 said:

also how can i change my location thingy 

logo in top left --> profile --> edit profile (in the top left of cover image)

8 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

An RX570 is better than a GTX 1050 ti. and on par with the GTX 780.

Also, please be a bit more patient with users on the forum.

The whole GPU market is terrible right now. what is the resolution of your monitor? 1080p, 1440p, ect.? The rx570 should be able to run fortnight at reasonable FPS.

also i have a 144hz monitor and a rx 570 on fortnite it runs 60fps thats why im considering to upgrade 

8 minutes ago, Vins69 said:

Briefly?

Probably NO, you should not buy it, 240 bucks for this card is really %&ç?+<> even with pandemic prices on graphic cards

8 minutes ago, MarvintheParrot said:

logo in top left --> profile --> edit profile (in the top left of cover image)

so do u guys think i should save up some more money and wait until covid is over when the gpus are lower in price or buy now 

Sadly yes, most important Marvin is definitively right, the 570 is actually more powerful

His also right saying that "the rx570 should be able to run fortnight at reasonable FPS"

Anyway 144hz means 144 frame per second, so you'll need a good gaming card 😄 but once this crisis ends 😞

5 minutes ago, lowEndPC12 said:

so do u guys think i should save up some more money and wait until covid is over when the gpus are lower in price or buy now 

wait for the pandemic to end and prices to go down. Note that the shortage is not only because of the pandemic. If you can spend ~$250 right now, you can get the exact same performance as you have now. But down the road you can get A LOT better performance for $250, especially if you are willing to buy used or refurbished.

ok good advise ill take it

1 minute ago, MarvintheParrot said:

wait for the pandemic to end and prices to go down. Note that the shortage is not only because of the pandemic. If you can spend ~$250 right now, you can get the exact same performance as you have now. But down the road you can get A LOT better performance for $250, especially if you are willing to buy used or refurbished.

48 minutes ago, lowEndPC12 said:

1050ti is way weaker than Rx 570 lol

7 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

1050ti is way weaker than Rx 570 lol

Why don’t you get a 1660ti for 1440p 144hz?

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

PC Build:

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950x
  • Motherboard
    ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance LED (4x8GB)
  • GPU
    EVGA RTX 3090 OC
  • Case
    Corsair icue 4000x
  • Storage
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB x2
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X 80+ Gold certified
  • Display(s)
    ROG Swift PG278QR 27” x2
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken Z73

mmmm

11 hours ago, KiddoTech said:

maybe

yea maybe ill buy when i had save more money

i have a 5 1600 processor so i might buy the gtx 1660 but idk if they can go together