Control Screen Brightness [Python?]

Wictorian

[How] can I control screen brightness? Prefably using python.

yes you can control your screen's brightness, as for how, here it is:

https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-control-laptop-screen-brightness-using-python/

Make sure to quote me if you want me to respond

Turn your Mobile VR or PSVR Headset into a working 6DoF SteamVR one guide/tutorial (below):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC

It can happen that it is not working under windows 10 on some computer. This is a bug that can happen from time to time. If it happen the only fix I found for my clients is creating a new user profile fix the issue.

17 hours ago, Franck said:

It can happen that it is not working under windows 10 on some computer. This is a bug that can happen from time to time. If it happen the only fix I found for my clients is creating a new user profile fix the issue.

what

6 hours ago, Wictorian said:

what

If your code does not work to play with the screen brightness on windows 10 on specific computer the problem is not your code. It's a bug in windows that simply require to create a new profile.

16 hours ago, Franck said:

If your code does not work to play with the screen brightness on windows 10 on specific computer the problem is not your code. It's a bug in windows that simply require to create a new profile.

oh ok thanks