Please read/help - PC Blue screen after fresh install - Possible RAM issue ?

Please bare with me so I can explain in some detail what the issue is and what I've tried so far...

So I'm working on helping my friend fix his PC. It's only around 4/5 months old and for a while he's been having issues with it.

Early on it was getting errors playing games like Tarkov. The common error he was getting was a page file/virtual memory error. Something around the lines of running out of memory etc... However, as time went on and after adjusting virtual memory on his pc to solve this, it was only temporary.

Lately his pc started crashing / blue screening. I worked on it last night and tried the following:

1. Wiped all drives and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10. (Installed all updates and drivers and tested Tarkov while screen sharing over Discord and running TeamViewer to control it. I wanted to push the ram a little to test. It has 16gb, running at 3200Mhz, and it wasn't using much to assume a fault would or may occur. But it did.) It blue screened again.

2. Reset BIOS to optimized defaults and booted up. This in turn has obviously reset the RAM back down to the 2133Mhz default. (PC seemed to be fine, we never stressed it this time. I went straight in to setting a bootable usb up with Passmark Memtest86. We ran this for a few passes and no errors were found.)

3. RAM is still set to 2133Mhz as default. PC is running fine as of last night. (As of this morning I am starting to think that the issue lays within the ram being overclocked to 3200. However, this ram is the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16gb 3200Mhz (2x8gb sticks)

Here's some information I should include:

This PCs specs are the exact same specs as my nephew's PC. I built both my nephew's and my friends. However, my nephew's PC runs absolutely fine when set to 3200Mhz. So it confuses me as to why 1 would work but not the other.

PC specs are as follows:

Motherboard - Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (supports up to 3200Mhz)
CPU - Ryzen 5 3600
GPU - RTX 2060 6gb
Primary - M.2 - Samsung 970 Evo plus 500gb
Secondary - 500gb SSD for storage

Latest update:
While writing this I got my nephew (working pc) to check his RAM settings and timings.
Here they are to compare. I've circled he differences:

WORKING PC
IMAGE 1 - https://i.imgur.com/MFKIILi.jpg
IMAGE 2 - https://i.imgur.com/W5A5Vqz.jpg

NOT WORKING PC
(*please note image 1 here says "Memory Frequency(MHz) 3200MHz ---- 2133MHz" because we just made the change but did not press F10 to save it.)*
IMAGE 1 - https://i.imgur.com/eVngSBf.jpg
IMAGE 2 - https://i.imgur.com/wA4kiNx.jpg

Please tell me your thoughts. What you think I should do to solve this issue? and whether or not I should change all timings and advanced timings etc in NOT WORKING PC to match WORKING PC ?

I cant help you, but I have almost the same problem, and very similar components

My build: 

Rtx 3070

Ryzen 5 3600

32 GB DDR4 3200Mz of Corsair Vengance lpx RAM

Tomahawk B450 max

Samsung EvoPlus 1TB of SSD Storage

2TB Seagate HDD

Be Quiet Case

What Iˋve tried:

Resetting Windows twice, one of the times making sure it loads from the cloud

Testing my RAM with memtest86

Flash bios

Windows Memory Diagnostic

I have not have a single memory test come back saying my memory is bad

Btw, after I reset Windows and updates all of my drivers, it got less, but then became more frequent again

4 minutes ago, Ritzel said:

I cant help you, but I have almost the same problem, and very similar components

My build: 

Rtx 3070

Ryzen 5 3600

32 GB DDR4 3200Mz of Corsair Vengance lpx RAM

Tomahawk B450 max

Samsung EvoPlus 1TB of SSD Storage

2TB Seagate HDD

Be Quiet Case

What Iˋve tried:

Resetting Windows twice, one of the times making sure it loads from the cloud

Testing my RAM with memtest86

Flash bios

Windows Memory Diagnostic

I have not have a single memory test come back saying my memory is bad

Out of curiosity... could you share images of your Memory timings etc.. here also for to compare too. Just wanna know what you're working with as I have the B450 tomohawk max board myself with 32gb. or better yet, keep it seperate from this post and DM me them instead thanks.