Can't transfer domain to Get.tech, no transfer domain button

Thermite
Go to solution Solved by Husky,

Their documentation may be out of date. Try contact their support and ask them for advice on how to proceed. I've had to do that with no-ip before when I wanted to get a wildcard certificate from Let's Encrypt, and they helped me within the same day. Hopefully, get.tech will be able to assist you as well.

So, i'm trying to transfer a domain into get.tech. The domain i'm trying to transfer in is a .com domain. Get.tech's documentation states that there should a "Transfer Domain" button under the Manage Orders section. This button does not exist!

Link to their documentation: https://controlpanel.tech/kb/node/54

Screenshot:

image.thumb.png.369f39c23860d3e2c581a2336ae5ca29.png

This is a pretty big problem as it means you can't transfer a DOMAIN IN OR OUT OF GET.TECH!!!!

Has anyone seen this before?

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

Their documentation may be out of date. Try contact their support and ask them for advice on how to proceed. I've had to do that with no-ip before when I wanted to get a wildcard certificate from Let's Encrypt, and they helped me within the same day. Hopefully, get.tech will be able to assist you as well.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM