The Forum as your home page? CHALLENGE

codytappen

Linus and Slick mentioned a challenge to set the LTT forum as your homepage (obviously on your browser) on the livestream (5/3/13). My first though was "Why didn't I think of it before?", and I have now set it to my homepage. So here's a thread to talk about how you feel about the challenge and how it's going for you.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

firefox boots in to my last pages so its all ways open

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

It wont be my homepage (I have no homepage), but it is one of the sites I always open when I open up my browser.

It was already one of the home pages before the livestream, shame on me :P

Giving it one bump and letting it die :(; seems like most people (here) have their browsers load all the pages they had up when they closed them. This is true for me as well.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

That is true for me as well, the only time it could be annoying is when you want too close a lot of tabs but it's that hard to spam click the scroll wheel! :)

The home page is obsolete.  :P

But yeah Linus forums are always open in my Chrome.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Okay, so. When i startup my browser, i go.

New tab, l = linustechtips.com

New tab, y = youtube.com

New tab, r = reddit.com

New tab, roo = roosterteeth.com

New tab, i = imgur.com

New tab, m = gmail

So it's always open and pretty much one of my homepages.

It's like the Konami code of the internet.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Okay, so. When i startup my browser, i go.

New tab, l = linustechtips.com

New tab, y = youtube.com

New tab, r = reddit.com

New tab, roo = roosterteeth.com

New tab, i = imgur.com

New tab, m = gmail

So it's always open and pretty much one of my homepages.

It's like the Konami code of the internet.

+1 internets to you for the roosterteeth tab, but you're missing /g/

Have a wonderful day.

+1 internets to you for the roosterteeth tab, but you're missing /g/

My 4chan opens in /b/ so, yeah.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.