My system run certain game poorly

fakhri2k

My current system specs:

CPU : RYZEN 3 3100

GPU : RX 570 4gb (PowerColor)

Ram : 16 gb (8x2)

My main problem is when im playing battle royale game like Apex Legends and COD:WARZONE.

I use these video for reference of what I think my pc should run the game : apex - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGqPv4kUY_M&ab_channel=Mim'zGamingYT , COD:Warzone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcB4kMUhDvE&ab_channel=Mim'zGamingYT

When I play apex with the lowest settings @ 1080p, I get nowhere near the performance like the video above. When i'm on the plane I only get about 30 - 35 fps and when I land on the map, it run at 50 - 70 fps with a lot of stuttering and my average fps is about 56 - 65.
COD:Warzone is worse, I try to play on the lowest setting @ 720 and I can only achieve fps with an average of 40 - 47 fps.

But this problem doesn't occur in a other battle royale game like pubg, it runs very smooth about 80 - 90 fps on highest settings.

I also monitor the system while in-game using MSI afterburner and rivatuner statistic server and i can't seem to find anything unusual or maybe I just don't know if something is wrong. My gpu is running like it supposed to be about 98% - 100% while my cpu never touch 100%.

Sorry for my bad english, I tried to explain it as simple as possbile and thank you so much. I'am looking foward for you guys replies!

First of all, that graphics card in that video is almost 200mhz overclocked, second, what is your ram speed?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

One thing you could try is, if you have the VRAM bug in Warzone, than try adjusting that? here's tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GhsWrS2JY

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

17 hours ago, Levent said:

First of all, that graphics card in that video is almost 200mhz overclocked, second, what is your ram speed?

its 3200MHz

17 hours ago, podkall said:

One thing you could try is, if you have the VRAM bug in Warzone, than try adjusting that? here's tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8GhsWrS2JY

Thank you for the suggestion but I do not have this bug in game. The game is just running very poorly which I think it shouldn't.

Edited by fakhri2k
want to add something

3 hours ago, fakhri2k said:

Thank you for the suggestion but I do not have this bug in game. The game is just running very poorly which I think it shouldn't.

have you tried it anyway?

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

PCs I used before:

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

5 hours ago, podkall said:

I just uninstalled the game and I will try your advice hopefully this weekend. thank youu

On 2/17/2021 at 3:17 PM, podkall said:

I have tried it but nothing changes.

9 hours ago, fakhri2k said:

I have tried it but nothing changes.

How fast is your ram? Do you have Warzone on SSD?

PC:

PCs I used before:

I just looked up some benchmarks, 50-70 fps is pretty much what you should get in Apex. 

you guys really need to stop believing random youtube videos and expect to get the performance they're showing... 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

16 hours ago, podkall said:

How fast is your ram? Do you have Warzone on SSD?

It's 3200MHz and I installed Warzone on my HDD since I only use SSD for my OS.

14 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

I just looked up some benchmarks, 50-70 fps is pretty much what you should get in Apex. 

you guys really need to stop believing random youtube videos and expect to get the performance they're showing... 

It's not like believing those benchmark but I was rather mad because I think I don't get the performance that I should've have. For example, those benchmark using the same card, warzone can achieve 60 fps on high preset @ 1080p even on demanding areas while I can't even hit constant 60 fps @ 1080 low preset and I was on a different location that is less demanding. I really don't know what cause this problem.

Update: I read this one thread 

and he fixed it by changing the location of the graphic card. This sounds dumb but since I bought this pre-built PC, I really have no idea if this also might be the case for me and should I readjust the location of the GPU installed? I am going to watch some videos if this possible or if I have extra slot since I have no idea how lol.

5 hours ago, fakhri2k said:

It's not like believing those benchmark but I was rather mad because I think I don't get the performance that I should've have. For example, those benchmark using the same card, warzone can achieve 60 fps on high preset @ 1080p even on demanding areas while I can't even hit constant 60 fps @ 1080 low preset and I was on a different location that is less demanding. I really don't know what cause this problem.

Well one reason they could be having more fps is that they use SSD for Warzone

PC:

PCs I used before:

1 hour ago, podkall said:

Well one reason they could be having more fps is that they use SSD for Warzone

I'll give it a go later, thank you for your suggestion.

8 minutes ago, fakhri2k said:

I'll give it a go later, thank you for your suggestion.

I'm not saying it's the solution though, beware..

PC:

PCs I used before: