Can you run Assasins Creed in a single file ?

Is there a limitation in .exe extension ?, i just found a freeware (enigmavb) that can convert a normal installed program into a portable version. I got bored and try experimenting with the converter. I tried convert blender, portal, and vlc into portable version and they worked flawless except portal because when i use the steam version it won't work (obviously). And here is the problem, i tried to to convert a full instalation of assasins creed 4 + DLC (pirated version) and its converted succesfully into one gigantic executable file - 18GB of .exe file. And when i try to run it, it won't work at all, it says "this app can't run on your pc" even with administrator thing. So i was wondering is it a limitation of the exe file itself or there is just some blocked previleges to run exe file more than tolerable size. because when i convert blender, portal, and vlc, the exe file is under 4gb and run without any problem. is there anyway around i can get this 1 big chungus file to work ? or  just became a piece of garbage ?.

thank you in advance for the help.

(the problem)

Spoiler

image.png.4cfe4f6693ed8f55e49e285eced8e882.png

(the size of the file)

Spoiler

image.png.977f2620d4432e9154ac8fc196017859.png

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.

Thank you @EigenvektorMy disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

by the way that mean the file is straight to the bin then

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.