windows 10 programs open then close on their own

svance76

I really need someone's help with this. I have done resets after resets and a clean install with a brand new media creation tool for windows. The problem is some programs like messenger, oculus, DCS world (flight sim game) sonic studio 3, my Logitech webcam program are just the ones I know of right now, when I double click to start the program it opens but then closes on its own. I'm at a complete loss of what to do.  

windows 10 pro on version 20h2

OS build 19042.804

trying to find info you guys will want and now device manager, advanced system settings open and then just closes on its own. 

Please help.

AMD FX 6300 Black Edition, ASRock 990FX Killer, 16GBs Memory @2133, 2 MSI R9 270x's in Crossfire, NZXT Kraken X41 Cooler, Samsung 850 pro SSD, 1 TB HDD, EVGA Supernova NEX 650 G, and with 4 other fans.

You could try opening one of those programs on the command line, see if it spits out an error. Or have a look into the program's installation directory, maybe it writes (error) logs.

Alternatively, try looking into Event Viewer ("eventvwr.msc"), see if there are error messages in system or app logs.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

I would love to open event viewer but it closes on its own.

AMD FX 6300 Black Edition, ASRock 990FX Killer, 16GBs Memory @2133, 2 MSI R9 270x's in Crossfire, NZXT Kraken X41 Cooler, Samsung 850 pro SSD, 1 TB HDD, EVGA Supernova NEX 650 G, and with 4 other fans.