YouTube Censor bot wont let me post my comment on a techlinked video

idk why but the consor bot doesn't like my comment

He mentioned Star Citizen in the Techlinked video and it took over the news for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqxzE1m2fzg

IT'S NOT EVEN IN BETA ITS STILL IN ALPHA. In the time span of Star Citizen being in development Elon Musk announced, built and launched a rocket into space, and not to mention the games macro transactions from ALL the ships you can buy in the store. As of June 2020 the game has over $300 MILLION U.S DOLLARS FROM FUNDING(source: wiki). The closet game that i can think of to having that budget is GTA V from somewhere between $137 million to $265 million(source: Business Insider) and it was in development for about 3 years as opposed to Star Citizen's development which is on going and has been in development since 2010. My prediction for that games relase date is 2025.

This comment was posted on; 2021, February, 10th
i wanted an exact date on this comment so i can look back on it in 5 years to see if my prediction was right.

Edited by eric1830
Specification

2 minutes ago, eric1830 said:

idk why but the consor bot doesn't like my comment

He mentioned Star Citizen in the Techlinked video and it took over the news for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqxzE1m2fzg

IT'S NOT EVEN IN BETA ITS STILL IN ALPHA. In the time span of Star Citizen being in development Elon Musk announced, built and launched a rocket into space, and not to mention the games macro transactions from ALL the ships you can buy in the store. As of June 2020 the game has over $300 MILLION U.S DOLLARS FROM FUNDING(source: wiki). The closet game that i can think of to having that budget is GTA V from somewhere between $137 million to $265 million(source: Business Insider) and it was in development for about 3 years as opposed to Star Citizen's development which is on going and has been in development since 2010. My prediction for that games relase date is 2025.

This comment was posted on; 2021, February, 10th
i wanted an exact date on this comment so i can look back on it in 5 years to see if my prediction was right.

With all those numbers I think it sees you as an advertising bot so a workaround would be to remove the dollars and maybe full out type the numbers/do some weird things/make intentional spelling mistakes.

On 2/11/2021 at 10:46 PM, eric1830 said:

GTA V from somewhere between $137 million to $265 million(source: Business Insider) and it was in development for about 3 years

GTA V was in development for more then 3 years, that I can tell you. 

7 hours ago, gloop said:

GTA V was in development for more then 3 years, that I can tell you. 

Well, he isn't wrong tho... 

Preliminary work on Grand Theft Auto V began after Grand Theft Auto IV's release in April 2008;[1] full development lasted approximately three years.[2] Rockstar North's core 360-person team co-opted studios around the world owned by parent company Rockstar Games to facilitate development between a full team of over 1,000.[3

I just know from my recollection there wasn't a lot of time between 4 and 5 (both originally PS3 titles) 

preliminary work ≠ development

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer