Trying to find service tag for old dell motherboard I bought second hand

The board was pulled from an old precision t3600 and I have been trying to find how to get the service tag without having the original case. I am currently stuck on the maintenance screen so that I can go to the best screen and configure the motherboard I do have the dp/n number but not the actual serial to look up the service tag. Any help in being able to find the service tag or the serial to aquire the service tag would be greatly appreciated.

16130673921507771265971215359709.jpg

IMG_20210211_110517248.jpg

Is it in a machine with windows installed? You can try running Dell's software to pull up the service tag. I think they have an auto detect tool, or you can download Support Assist (and remove it when you don't need it anymore).

22 minutes ago, Flannelist said:

Is it in a machine with windows installed? You can try running Dell's software to pull up the service tag. I think they have an auto detect tool, or you can download Support Assist (and remove it when you don't need it anymore).

I can't get past the screen in the first pic to get into windows 

15 minutes ago, AwooCrewSevilla said:

I can't get past the screen in the first pic to get into windows 

Oh. Yeah, this I think would normally be the screen where the board might be serialized/linked to a Service tag, do you know for certain if it was actually pulled out of an old unit? it could be this board was actually blank, and never had a Service tag associated.

16 minutes ago, Flannelist said:

Oh. Yeah, this I think would normally be the screen where the board might be serialized/linked to a Service tag, do you know for certain if it was actually pulled out of an old unit? it could be this board was actually blank, and never had a Service tag associated.

I didn't consider the board could of been blank thank you for catching that though cause now I was able to boot  into windows 

13 minutes ago, AwooCrewSevilla said:

I didn't consider the board could of been blank thank you for catching that though cause now I was able to boot  into windows 

Awesome! I'm so glad i could help!