Pc parts for $250 fortnite build

Ollie8992
14 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

yikes. You probably wont be able to sell it but try. You could also use the trade in on Amazon but it will only get you 70 dollars and you can sell yours for like 100 or something

Hello...

23 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

yikes. You probably wont be able to sell it but try. You could also use the trade in on Amazon but it will only get you 70 dollars and you can sell yours for like 100 or something

Are yo there?

don't get a console, get an old i7 build like a 3rd or 4th gen with at least 8 gigs ddr3 and slap a a used 1050 ti in there. a console can give you better fps for the price, but imo they are useless for anything but gaming you can only game on them and use apps from app store idk about you but I really dislike closed systems. A used 1050 ti will run you 160-170, so the entire build would be closer to 350ish if you find the right deals. or if you already have a usable pc with no gpu or know someone who would give you or sell you a pc with a decent cpu for cheap you could do it for under 200. you could even put a 1050 ti in a dell prebuilt its low power.

1 minute ago, Pc6777 said:

don't get a console, get an old i7 build like a 3rd or 4th gen with at least 8 gigs ddr3 and slap a a used 1050 ti in there. a console can give you better fps for the price, but imo they are useless for anything but gaming you can only game on them and use apps from app store idk about you but I really dislike closed systems. 

He is 10 and he just wants good fps for fortnite. You are wrong. He also doesn't need a PC he is fine with a console and he can save up some money for a PC when he is older. Plus most prebuilts won't last long especially with those kinds of specs for 250 dollars

4 minutes ago, Pc6777 said:

don't get a console, get an old i7 build like a 3rd or 4th gen with at least 8 gigs ddr3 and slap a a used 1050 ti in there. a console can give you better fps for the price, but imo they are useless for anything but gaming you can only game on them and use apps from app store idk about you but I really dislike closed systems. A used 1050 ti will run you 160-170, so the entire build would be closer to 350ish if you find the right deals.

........ wow thanks

1 minute ago, Almighty Potato said:

He is 10 and he just wants good fps for fortnite. You are wrong. He also doesn't need a PC he is fine with a console and he can save up some money for a PC when he is older. Plus most prebuilts won't last long especially with those kinds of specs for 250 dollars

wait so dont get a pc  or do

Just now, Ollie8992 said:

Personally i would not at all. Just get a PS4 and unless you need a PC for school right away you do not need a PC right now. I wouldn't recommend getting a 3rd or 4th gen cuz it will not last long at all. We can talk on Fortnite when we play on Friday but don't get a pc

1 minute ago, Ollie8992 said:

well if you just want to game and will do nothing else and dont care about playing around with a pc then it might be a good idea considering the current market. if you want to use mods and play around and download computer applications and do a lot of multitasking/non gaming stuff as well build a pc. 

1 minute ago, Almighty Potato said:

Personally i would not at all. Just get a PS4 and unless you need a PC for school right away you do not need a PC right now. I wouldn't recommend getting a 3rd or 4th gen cuz it will not last long at all. We can talk on Fortnite when we play on Friday but don't get a pc

ok

2 minutes ago, Pc6777 said:

well if you just want to game and will do nothing else and dont care about playing around with a pc then it might be a good idea considering the current market. if you want to use mods and play around and download computer applications and do a lot of multitasking/non gaming stuff as well build a pc. 

true but dude.... he doesn't need a PC and a PS4 would be better and wouldn't break and would last longer

3 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

THX 🙂

Just now, Almighty Potato said:

true but dude.... he doesn't need a PC and a PS4 would be better and wouldn't break and would last longer

🙂

2 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

i want aps4 and not a switch is because everyone i know has a ps4

i want aps4 and not a switch is because everyone i know has a ps4

yeh you weill get 60 fps and good ping depending on your wifi. Do you think you would want to play keyboard and mouse?

yeh you weill get 60 fps and good ping depending on your wifi. Do you think you would want to play keyboard and mouse?

yeah i do wnat to

i cant spell!!

you will need to save up some more money though for a Keyboard, Mouse, mouse pad, and a desk (if you don't have one in your room and a monitor

you will need to save up some more money though for a Keyboard, Mouse, mouse pad, and a desk (if you don't have one in your room and a monitor

i have a keyboard and mouse but no monitor with HDMI

i have a keyboard and mouse but no monitor with HDMI

ok good let me recommend you a monitor. They are about 200 bucks so that will be a setback unless you want a 60hz monitor,. (which I do not recommend.)

ok good let me recommend you a monitor. They are about 200 bucks so that will be a setback unless you want a 60hz monitor,. (which I do not recommend.)

ok i dont want 60hz

ok i dont want 60hz

Ok gotchu, it is not that bad but it will be less smooth with 60

Ok gotchu, it is not that bad but it will be less smooth with 60

ok what is it