Pc parts for $250 fortnite build

Ollie8992
2 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Now I can't say that this will get you 60 FPS on epic, but you will likely get at least 40

a 2gb or 4gb

Just now, Ollie8992 said:

a 2gb or 4gb

the 4gb of the 1050 ti would of course be preferable, due to the size of textures in modern games, but if you have to you can survive on 2GB.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

1 minute ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

I would recommend that on certain systems but I am not going to recommend too high due to the price of the GPU and the power that a GPU will consume and other storage drives that the user may choose to add in the future, or may be currently using.

how is this although its a 1030? https://www.newegg.com/asus-geforce-gt-1030-ph-gt1030-o2g/p/N82E16814126209?item=N82E16814126209&source=region&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-pc&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-pc-_-pla-_-video+card+-+nvidia-_-N82E16814126209&gclid=Cj0KCQiApY6BBhCsARIsAOI_GjY9CGosayRiHs2p0k5dqlYfVy_vIkX5G5tlEk4Uy-b231HOLdGb_SEaAnMOEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 minutes ago, Ollie8992 said:

It would be fine for light gaming but the 1050 is about twice as powerful, I would recommend prioritizing a fast GPU over a fast CPU, as in most modern games having a fast GPU is more important and will dictate the gaming power of your system in this case, as the 4570 is very capable of powering faster GPUs in modern titles. No I would recommend a 4570 and at preferably least a 1050.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

Just now, Wh0_Am_1 said:

It would be fine for light gaming but the 1050 is about twice as powerful, I would recommend prioritizing a fast GPU over a fast CPU, as in most modern games having a fast GPU is more important and will dictate the gaming power of your system in this case, as the 4570 is very capable of powering faster GPUs in modern titles. No I would recommend a 4570 and at preferably least a 1050.

O... k

29 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

They may have done it already. They announced it via a Twitter post a few weeks ago as an apology when they did a price hike on Gold (then reversed it when people got mad). Not sure when it takes effect though.

It says in fall 2021 AROUND

45 minutes ago, Ollie8992 said:

oh i already have a switch i just dont like running 30 fps and its sometimes laggy

Get a Ps4 mate and if you want to play keyboard and mouse you can plug them in and you can use a monitor for cheap. For that budget just get a ps4

Just now, Almighty Potato said:

Get a Ps4 mate and if you want to play keyboard and mouse you can plug them in and you can use a monitor for cheap. For that budget just get a ps4

True probably but are they worth it in 2021 cuz the ps5 just came out nobody wants a ps4 but i do and none else does... :c

1 minute ago, Ollie8992 said:

True probably but are they worth it in 2021 cuz the ps5 just came out nobody wants a ps4 but i do and none else does... :c

still worth it if you get a PS4 it is 300 or you could use a slightly used one with no problems for 200 bucks. It works just fine but I would recommend saving up at least 700 dollars to build a pc that is kinda sorta worth it. Buy a PS4 and save up about at least 700 dollars if you want to build something that last. Plus the good thing about building a PC is that you can upgrade it as you wish (for the most part if compatible) when you save up enough money.

20 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

I would recommend that on certain systems but I am not going to recommend too high due to the price of the GPU and the power that a GPU will consume and other storage drives that the user may choose to add in the future, or may be currently using.

I do tho because well that is the beauty of a s and t series cpu. They are hard capped at 45w. Which is basically what that i3 consumes. So yeah totally recommend that.

2 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

still worth it if you get a PS4 it is 300 or you could use a slightly used one with no problems for 200 bucks. It works just fine but I would recommend saving up at least 700 dollars to build a pc that is kinda sorta worth it. Buy a PS4 and save up about at least 700 dollars if you want to build something that last. Plus the good thing about building a PC is that you can upgrade it as you wish (for the most part if compatible) when you save up enough money.

ok..

18 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

wher can you find a cheap ps4?

6 minutes ago, Ollie8992 said:

wher can you find a cheap ps4?

Literally just ebay or craigslist although craig is kinda sketchy and I would go with ebay but only with returns. if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything. Also add me on epic if you want

Fortnite: TG730908

5 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

Literally just ebay or craigslist although craig is kinda sketchy and I would go with ebay but only with returns. if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything. Also add me on epic if you want

ok thank depends how old are and do you cuss?

5 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

i cant play  with people that cuss

6 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

cuz im 10

Just now, Ollie8992 said:

i cant play  with people that cuss

im 13 and I cuss but only sometimes and I can not cuss if so. we dont have to play if you dont want. I dont always cuss and I wont if we play

Just now, Almighty Potato said:

im 13 and I cuss but only sometimes and I can not cuss if so. we dont have to play if you dont want. I dont always cuss and I wont if we play

ok good i added you

6 minutes ago, Almighty Potato said:

kk cya

do you have the battle pass? cuz i dont or have vbucks...

20 minutes ago, Ollie8992 said:

No I recommend getting something  more expensive and if possible get it completely new because then it will last so much longer and have more value until you have enough for a pc.