broken 1060 6gb with gt 430

mffranks34

so if was to run a 1060 6gb but it has defects and if i was to run it with gt 430 but have windows use the 1060 to render it will i still have the defects 

8 minutes ago, mffranks34 said:

will i still have the defects 

Yes

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

What defects?

Sounds like artifacts.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Full specs of your PC?
What defects?

well i thing it a ram problem but it usly different block of pexel change in colour  but it ramdon 

1 minute ago, Vishera said:

Sounds like artifacts.

it is may be a ram thing as in half life and portal and low game that dont use ram dont have it

if you wantiing to know where the card came from it inno 3d 1060 6gb

8 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Full specs of your PC?
What defects?

i know it not the system as ive used it in two on 4d mark and the same result's

7 minutes ago, mffranks34 said:

well i thing it a ram problem but it usly different block of pexel change in colour  but it ramdon 

Either way, the card is toast. Time for a new one.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

Either way, the card is toast. Time for a new one.

that will be fun with the current price lol

1 minute ago, mffranks34 said:

that will be fun with the current price lol

Sadly, yes.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Sadly, yes.

3060 6gb is up to £700

Just now, mffranks34 said:

3060 6gb is up to £700

You'd be better off buying something modest, like a GTX 660 for 35$ and waiting it out, than to get ripped off, just so you could have pretty graphics in a 10$ video game

You'd be better off buying something modest, like a GTX 660 for 35$ and waiting it out, than to get ripped off, just so you could have pretty graphics in a 10$ video game

or just use the 430 1 gb with phis x on cpu and play my 2d games as well

14 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Why a 660? Those are like 720p gaming cards. I'd say a hd 7970 at least those can still play any game today at 1080p 60fps surprisingly and go for around 90$ at most. Or the r9 280x which is the same card.

Just now, jaslion said:

Why a 660? Those are like 720p gaming cards. I'd say a hd 7970 at least those can still play any game today at 1080p 60fps surprisingly and go for around 90$ at most. Or the r9 280x which is the same card.

It was just an example for a cheap card off the the top of my head. I have several in older systems and game just fine at 1080p 60fps with them.

And they were only 35$ each.

7 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

It was just an example for a cheap card off the the top of my head. I have several in older systems and game just fine at 1080p 60fps with them.

And they were only 35$ each.

1080 60 in modern games? Sure esports yeah but my 660 could even be bothered with the witcher 3 and those games to get 1080 60 without res scaling

Just now, jaslion said:

1080 60 in modern games? Sure esports yeah but my 660 could even be bothered with the witcher 3 and those games to get 1080 60 without res scaling

Armoured Warfare (I'm not much of a gamer) and Doom 2016

Armoured Warfare (I'm not much of a gamer) and Doom 2016

Oh yeah those it can do but Doom is like a super optimized game an exception to the norm and well we are 5 years later. The 680 has been done for for a coupe years due to the 2gb vram limit and the only reason the hd 7970 is hanging on is because it has 3gb but it's also nearing it's end.

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Oh yeah those it can do but Doom is like a super optimized game an exception to the norm and well we are 5 years later. The 680 has been done for for a coupe years due to the 2gb vram limit and the only reason the hd 7970 is hanging on is because it has 3gb but it's also nearing it's end.

Told ya, not much of a gamer!

It was just a cheap suggestion to the OP to tide him over for basically pocket change.

Told ya, not much of a gamer!

It was just a cheap suggestion to the OP to tide him over for basically pocket change.

Yeah no I get it just filling in that it's not a good choice anymore plenty of other choices now but basically if it has 2gb vram you can forget a playable experience in 2021 :p.