Should I move one of my fans?

Hi there boyos, I was wondering if maybe I should slightly change my fan placements in my Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black Pearl case for possibly better airflow.

My stock fans that came with the case has finally started to wear down, they sometimes start making a lot of grinding noises (to which the only solution is to lightly slap 'em until it goes away, amount of slaps vary...). Sometimes they also make weird wobbly noises to which there is no solution.

So I have now bought three Noctua NF-A14 140mm fans and was wondering where I should put them. At the very moment, I have a pull configuration water cooler at the top of the case for the CPU with 2x140mm fans. Then three 140mm stock fans, one at the bottom, one at the front, and one exhaust at the back. SHOULD I move the bottom one so that I have two in the front? Does anyone think this would matter? I have several storage units at the front of the case so maybe it would be a good idea to make sure there are two fans instead of one blowing at them?

If your temps are good right now then it likely won't make much of a difference.

I prefer front intake rear exhaust in general. If it's me I'd move the one from the bottom to the front as another intake and see how that performs.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

On 2/8/2021 at 8:03 PM, RAS_3885 said:

If your temps are good right now then it likely won't make much of a difference.

I prefer front intake rear exhaust in general. If it's me I'd move the one from the bottom to the front as another intake and see how that performs.

Aight, thanks for the tip!