LOTS of Whea errors on 5600x

as the title says, I ran OCCT to test my new build and I came across a lot of WHEA errors (hundreds) of them in a 10 minute test. When I first built the PC I didnt check stability bc everything was stock but I played DOOM Eternal with the performance monitors on. My CPU and GPU stayed green in the graphs with out any signs of spikes. About a few days later I got a new case and an AIO cooler so I changed out the old hardware. Then I overclocked my GPU and turned on PBO through BIOS settings and AMD Ryzen master. I didnt crash so I figured it was doing fine. But I noticed my boot times took a little longer and then occasionally a few icons wouldnt load properly on the desktop. Again, ignored it bc I was getting BSOD. But I decided to run some OCCT tests and found the WHEA errors. Then I played DOOM to see what the graphs showed and I had a lot of spikes in the graphs. I would spike up to red every few seconds. I am not sure I am explaining this correctly bc I have never boosted my CPU so I am not sure what the graphs mean on what WHEA errors show. But I am looking for help bc I am noticing strange behavior and need some expert advice. Any body have an idea of what I can do to fix this, and can you help by explaining to me what is happening?

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

Is your BIOS updated to the latest?

I tried updating to the latest BIOS through MSI Dragon Center but after it installed the system wouldnt boot. I got a CPU error LED so I had to flash back tp the previous BIOS.

currently running an MSI B550 A PRO with 7C56vA4 Bios installed. From MSI page:
Description

- Updated AMD AGESA ComboAm4v2PI 1.1.0.0 Patch C