would you be interested

the gamer that is bad

i am an engineering student preparing for next year i need to make a sellable product and i was thinking a budget 2 system case that o could make on a small scale so i don't have to compromise on cost quality or cooling. i just want to know if this is worth pursuing this project.

>small production run

>cheap

>no compromises

Pick two.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I'm not exactly sure how "budget" and "don't have to compromise on cost" are supposed to go together. 

Dual system cases exist from major brands like Phanteks, etc. They aren't even really that expensive. I can go buy a Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 right now for under $150.

To convince anybody to pick your product over one of those options, you would need to offer something in the same ballpark of quality at a substantially lower price (doubtful since you lack the economies of scale for manufacturing that established brands benefit from), or something so outstandingly superior in terms of features that people are willing to pay more, probably substantially more, and take the risk of buying a product from some random guy on the internet which they may or may not ever actually get (doubtful again).

If you mean that for your project you actually have to produce a complete, finished, physical product, not just a design, and then actually get someone to buy it, I have to say that I don't think this is the right idea. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

11 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

>small production run

>cheap

>no compromises

Pick two.

i can do all three because my school pays for materials 

11 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I'm not exactly sure how "budget" and "don't have to compromise on cost" are supposed to go together. 

Dual system cases exist from major brands like Phanteks, etc. They aren't even really that expensive. I can go buy a Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 right now for under $150.

To convince anybody to pick your product over one of those options, you would need to offer something in the same ballpark of quality at a substantially lower price (doubtful since you lack the economies of scale for manufacturing that established brands benefit from), or something so outstandingly superior in terms of features that people are willing to pay more, probably substantially more, and take the risk of buying a product from some random guy on the internet which they may or may not ever actually get (doubtful again).

If you mean that for your project you actually have to produce a complete, finished, physical product, not just a design, and then actually get someone to buy it, I have to say that I don't think this is the right idea. 

I'm trying to get it under $120 and i can use any thickness alaninium the only thing i kneed to pay fore is fans screws and mounting parts

custom alaninium case they all went out of business. like case labs and lian li no longer makes alaninium case as it cost too much so $120 in your dreams.

mountenmods is still around and some what affordable i bet you cant beet them.  but what do i no...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

8 hours ago, the gamer that is bad said:

i can do all three because my school pays for materials 

It is literally impossible to do all three, and the materials will be the cheapest part.

8 hours ago, the gamer that is bad said:

I'm trying to get it under $120

lol good luck with that

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

It is literally impossible to do all three, and the materials will be the cheapest part.

lol good luck with that

what other parts art there i have the tools thanks to my uncles old machine shop i won't beat the Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2 in looks tough

@the gamer that is bad

@kelvinhall05

I would go for these two:

small production run

no compromises

Who else agrees?

As Someone with the username “</TheCoder2019_”, my coding skills are atrocious.

Here are my specs:

Spoiler

MSI PRO-VLH H310M

Intel Core i3-8100 (Thanks, @Schnoz!)

GTX 1060 OC 3GB or Intel UHD 630

16GB (2x8) Cosair Vengeance LPX CL16 - 2400MHz

GAMDIAS Argus M1

An old friend of mine - Intel stock cooler (temps through the roof like 60 C under load)

Linux Apps you NEED!

Spoiler

tmux

dhcpd

git

Hi! I love RGB! Who doesn't? Karens that don't have colorful lights on their Facebook page