Suggested Mini-ITX Motherboards to go with RYZEN APU R5 3400G

GrowlingFrogs

Picked up a 3400G on sale at CentreCom (On Sale Till Feb 8th if any Aussies interested)

Looking for a Mini-ITX motherboard that can have the bios updated easily if required. I will be using the on-board gpu.

Was looking at the MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC as duel HDMI is useful but unsure if it needs to be or can be updated to run the Ryzen

Budget (including currency): <$300AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Non gaming work machine 0064630_0.jpeg.d7df75316af69d1317982798adfdd54d.jpeg

Other details RYZEN APU R5 3400G + Mini ITX

5 minutes ago, GrowlingFrogs said:

Picked up a 3400G on sale at CentreCom (On Sale Till Feb 8th if any Aussies interested)

Looking for a Mini-ITX motherboard that can have the bios updated easily if required. I will be using the on-board gpu.

Was looking at the MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC as duel HDMI is useful but unsure if it needs to be or can be updated to run the Ryzen

Budget (including currency): <$300AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Non gaming work machine 0064630_0.jpeg.d7df75316af69d1317982798adfdd54d.jpeg

Other details RYZEN APU R5 3400G + Mini ITX

Most B450 boards are generally updated out of the box, nowadays. Even if they're not, the local retailer from where you purchase it (if you purchase from one), should have the means to update it for you.

PS: I was looking at the motherboard's product page, and I saw it has one HDMI and one DisplayPort coming out of it. https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450I-GAMING-PLUS-AC/Specification

Attention is what makes life meaningful.

Also, please quote me for a reply. 🙂

9 minutes ago, AnirbanG007 said:

Most B450 boards are generally updated out of the box, nowadays. Even if they're not, the local retailer from where you purchase it (if you purchase from one), should have the means to update it for you.

PS: I was looking at the motherboard's product page, and I saw it has one HDMI and one DisplayPort coming out of it. https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450I-GAMING-PLUS-AC/Specification

Yep, followed your link and you are right, only 1 HDMI & 1 Displayport  That'll also work for me.