How does Titanfall run on these specs?(for people who have THESE specs)

ManOfDisguise

GTX 770

FX 8350

my main concern is hwo it runs w the 8350 as i bet it uses 4 cores max and well...8350 doesnt scale that good w 4 core games and at least for me, limits me and gets me low ish fps. i wana get the game but i need to have a definitve answer on how well it performs w the 8350 so for those who have the 8350 and a gpu w similar horsepower...how much fps do you get?(1080p maxed out or nearly maxed out)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have pretty much your specs and i have it maxed and have no issues at all.  Specs are below.  I never ran fraps mind you i'll do that right now lol brb

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Source is a very CPU dependant game engine so you might want to OC the hell out of that CPU if you are getting mediocre performance. In CS (also on source engine) I see a tangible difference overclocking my CPU by only 600mhz.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Really?

You should be able to max this game without a problem.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

You should be able to max Titanfall. If I recall correctly, its not too intensive. You should be fine with most of the other games as well.

The game isn't that demanding, you'll be able to run it maxed out at 1080p no problem.

Thou shalt max out the Fall of Titan.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

The whole round i was stuck at 60 FPS with Vsync disabled

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

what was the biggest rop? did you just put everything to the max?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have pretty much your specs and i have it maxed and have no issues at all.  Specs are below.  I never ran fraps mind you i'll do that right now lol brb

Source is a very CPU dependant game engine so you might want to OC the hell out of that CPU if you are getting mediocre performance. In CS (also on source engine) I see a tangible difference overclocking my CPU by only 600mhz.

Really?

You should be able to max this game without a problem.

You should be able to max Titanfall. If I recall correctly, its not too intensive. You should be fine with most of the other games as well.

The game isn't that demanding, you'll be able to run it maxed out at 1080p no problem.

Thou shalt max out the Fall of Titan.

what was the biggest rop? did you just put everything to the max?

so now the question is...should i get the game?(as in is it woth 60 euros?) or are there any cheap Steam games you would rather reccomend me?

Specs of my PC:

so now the question is...should i get the game?(as in is it woth 60 euros?) or are there any cheap Steam games you would rather reccomend me?

That question is up for you. For me, I'm not too stoked on it and probably won't get it unless its real cheap in a couple of months. These type of games only live up to the next in the series (or the next new cool looking FPS), so I hate buying them.

I'd try Hawken for free to get a feel for the game.

I know everyone will scream IT'S NOT THE SAME at me but they're slightly similar. I'll be honest, I've only paid $60 for a game once before (Skyrim) and it was after playing it for hours and seeing just how expansive it could be with mods. I've had a couple play through with different characters and different mods, always bringing something new to the game.

In 2 months Titanfall gameplay will be the same as the day you first play it, which you'll either love or get bored of. Up to you.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I'd try Hawken for free to get a feel for the game.

I know everyone will scream IT'S NOT THE SAME at me but they're slightly similar. I'll be honest, I've only paid $60 for a game once before (Skyrim) and it was after playing it for hours and seeing just how expansive it could be with mods. I've had a couple play through with different characters and different mods, always bringing something new to the game.

In 2 months Titanfall gameplay will be the same as the day you first play it, which you'll either love or get bored of. Up to you.

i played hawken. very boring game imo uninstalled in like 15 min

Specs of my PC:

34 euros on Kinguin, get it from there if you decide to buy it.

34 euros on Kinguin, get it from there if you decide to buy it.

can i trust that site?

Specs of my PC:

can i trust that site?

Yes, just choose a seller who has 100% rating and a lot of completed orders (you can see it when you hover over the rating), it can take up to 2 hours for your key to arrive but it's worth the wait. 

Honnestly, this is a silly topic. I have the same specs as you, but my graphics card is one generation down. And I run titanfall like a dream on everything maxed out. I never run a game on annything lower than the max (haven't tried crysis 3). Everything run smooth and fine.