HELP I need to make my computer experience better and I need your help, cause you're cute of course

I have an issue when i try to game or anything that would heat up my computer because i constantly have to wipe sweat off me because I get toasty, especially since my little area is in the corner of my room.

I leave the window open since its very close to the exhaust fans but it's not enough. living in Florida sucks and its not even summer.

ANYWAYS

I have a Ryzen 3600 clock 4.2ghz running around 40-45 degrees Celsius at idle and up to 73 max with a quick cinebench. I have a be quiet! Pure Rock 2 BK007

For graphics i have a RTX 3060 Ti Founders edition, idle the temps are around 40 degrees Celsius and when i play or stream the max I've seen is 78 degrees Celsius (I know the number shouldn't make me nervous but it does, it also seems like it runs a little better when it's around 73 which is what i normally get.{I also i have a matx case so i only have about pci express slot of space under the fans}

Basically i need help should I watercool my graphics card and cpu so it'll make my thermals better which in turn should make using my computer more comfortable or what do you think I'm really lost, any help would be great

IMG_5773.JPG

IMG_5807.JPG

IMG_5808.JPG

i do have 2 more front in take fans, 1 higher for the cpu and one a little lower so the gpu intake fan can get some cooler air (surprsingly in this case if i didnt have this config my gpu temps are higher than normally)

5 minutes ago, Sharkdad said:

Basically i need help should I watercool my graphics card and cpu so it'll make my thermals better which in turn should make using my computer more comfortable or what do you think I'm really lost, any help would be great

the total heat outputted will still be the same, you can try undervolting your CPU and GPU, or moving your pc closer to the window. 

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

I know it seems dumb, but make sure all of the fans are facing in the direction you want them?  Make it so the airflow goes in one part side, and out another.

2 minutes ago, kerncraftergold said:

I know it seems dumb, but make sure all of the fans are facing in the direction you want them?  Make it so the airflow goes in one part side, and out another.

if you look at the pictures, you can tell they're properly mounted. 

AMD blackout rig

22 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

the total heat outputted will still be the same, you can try undervolting your CPU and GPU, or moving your pc closer to the window. 

you got 4.4 ghz on a 3600?? please teach me your ways, and what are the temps and cooler you have?

with my config im trying to get as much as i can from my cpu since its only a 3600 with a 3060ti, unfortunately my max fps on warzone is 130 which is a bummer since i have 144 hz 2560x1440 monitor

I need as much performance i can get from my cpu 

1 minute ago, Sharkdad said:

you got 4.4 ghz on a 3600?? please teach me your ways, and what are the temps and cooler you have?

4.4ghz, 1.35 volts, hyper 212 evo, I was getting around 80c on average. your motherboard likely is the limit in your overclocking, and adding more voltage to your cpu isn't gonna help with heat, it will make it worse.

AMD blackout rig

5 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

4.4ghz, 1.35 volts, hyper 212 evo, I was getting around 80c on average. your motherboard likely is the limit in your overclocking, and adding more voltage to your cpu isn't gonna help with heat, it will make it worse.

i have a msi pro B450 mobo think that wont let me get past 4.25 cause after that its unstable but my temps with my 4.2 ghz oc is 73 C