Motherboard BIOS: Gigabyte Aorus 450M - How do you roll the BIOS back on a board

So long story short I was not paying attention and downloaded the BIOS update for the Ryzen 5000 series rather then the update for the older gen. The BIOS has been flashed and lost support for everything other then the 5000 series CPU's. Is there any alternative way to roll back the BIOS on this motherboard without a Ryzen 5000 CPU?

I currently have a Ryzen 2000 and Ryzen 3000 series and neither worked. Clearing CMOS obvious won't work but I tried it anyway.

Thanks.

Well you need a cpu that fits ALL bios category. The Athlon 200ge would be one of them that will post the board on all bios revisions. 

Alternatively, you could use Q Flash Plus and flash without anything plugged in except the EPS and 24pin power cables.

21 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Well you need a cpu that fits ALL bios category. The Athlon 200ge would be one of them that will post the board on all bios revisions. 

Alternatively, you could use Q Flash Plus and flash without anything plugged in except the EPS and 24pin power cables.

Yah, unfortunately Q Flash Plus is not supported on this board. I've reached out to both Gigabyte and AMD so hopefully one of them will have a solution.

I have the Gigabyte B450 Aorus M as well

Recently updated to f60e - on my 1600. It seems okay on my 1st gen CPU.

I see it is now F60f, but says nowhere that it loses support for older CPUs.

Usually it's there in bold red letters. If indeed it did drop support, that's a shitty way to do it.

If I updated my BIOS just a few days later I'd be boned.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

I don't think it would drop 3000 series as well just to support 5k. Usually it's older 1st gen stuff like A-series chips that were used prior to the G chips for integrated video.

This also doesn't say anything about losing support. It's also for AGESA which 3000 series users would want.

I think your flash failed. There's only 2 listed here and none specify cpu support loss.

Screenshot_20210127-200636.thumb.png.09c50fdde498642b2b30b9bda00333a8.png

In contrast another gigabyte board that does remove support:

Screenshot_20210127-201125.thumb.png.37e7b0a5fdb75fed360cfba6ff63658c.png

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

That possible I get the BIOS screen then just a flashing cursor after. I can't get into the BIOS or boot.

Final update to this mess.

I was able to force the BIOS to roll back on its own. I removed and disconnected everything, then reseated the CPU and a single stick of RAM and let it try and go through its boot cycle. I noticed the LED debug lights cycling around for awhile then it stopped and the BIOS posted, when I went it was an old version F50 I believe which worked.

After installing everything and reflashing the BIOS to F52 it seems to be working fine now.