Ok what is this pcpartpicker? has this happend to anyone else?

FakeFBI

ok so i cleared my browsing data today, and randomly, MY DAM ACCOUNT IS INACTIVE AGAIN, ok so first time i thought i got banned for no reason, but it happend again, AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW, i think i cleared data earlier this week and it didnt do anything, why are my accounts randomly going inactive, its annoying me so much now that i could have probrably prevented this, and before this topic i had to re loging for browsing data removal, it shouldnt harm me or my chrome applications, the point is just help and maybe we can find what happend, and maybe theres a way to get it back

EDIT: I FORGET TO MENTION I MADE NEW ACCOUNT AFTER, and got inactive again after like 2-3 months

You can't retrieve your previous accounts??? Strange that this is occurring for you. I've never created an account for PCPartPicker. I know when I clear my browser data, it tends to log me out of some websites including the LTT forum but its just a matter of simply logging back in. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, SpiderMan said:

You can't retrieve your previous accounts??? Strange that this is occurring for you. I've never created an account for PCPartPicker. I know when I clear my browser data, it tends to log me out of some websites including the LTT forum but its just a matter of simply logging back in. 

evreything it kicks me out of my account, sometimes normal, SOMETIMES THIS FRUSTRATING thing, i made so many budget builds for $300 for people to buy, now its lost, AND I CANT EVEN CONTACT A MOD OR PHILLIP, and i dont even swear or be mad on pcpartpicker, i just give positive advice and sometimes get backlashed, so coincedence it said same message "this account is no longer active"

Just now, ComputerBuilder said:

evreything it kicks me out of my account, sometimes normal, SOMETIMES THIS FRUSTRATING thing, i made so many budget builds for $300 for people to buy, now its lost, AND I CANT EVEN CONTACT A MOD OR PHILLIP, and i dont even swear or be mad on pcpartpicker, i just give positive advice and sometimes get backlashed, so coincedence it said same message "this account is no longer active"

Have you tried creating a "new" account using the same email as before??? If so, maybe the site only stores data until the user clears their browser's cache (I don't know if there is such a thing for this though). 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Have you tried creating a "new" account using the same email as before??? If so, maybe the site only stores data until the user clears their browser's cache (I don't know if there is such a thing for this though). 

i have i think, then it says it already exists, THEN I CANT LOG BACK IN

4 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

worst thing is still i cant contact phillip

worst thing is still i cant contact phillip

4 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

i have i think, then it says it already exists, THEN I CANT LOG BACK IN

Strange that this is happening. I'm out of options on what to do to help you with unfortunately. 

Strange that this is happening. I'm out of options on what to do to help you with unfortunately. 

i feel like its just my bad luck, it might be like, Oh HeS bLaMeInG LuCk, seriesouly though, evryething bad seems to happen, including my moms death

1 minute ago, SpiderMan said:

wait do we know how to contact phillip

3 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

i feel like its just my bad luck, it might be like, Oh HeS bLaMeInG LuCk, seriesouly though, evryething bad seems to happen, including my moms death

I am sorry for your loss. 

2 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

wait do we know how to contact phillip

There is a contact page where you can give them your name, email, and message for them to get back to you at, unless you already have exhausted this option. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/contact/

I am sorry for your loss. 

There is a contact page where you can give them your name, email, and message for them to get back to you at, unless you already have exhausted this option. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/contact/

thanks for the understanding from someone finally, but also thanks for info, and im trying to put together a $700 streamer setup, that already has a 1080p 60hz monitor, so can you halp maybe, its a topic you can see it

3 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

thanks for the understanding from someone finally, but also thanks for info, and im trying to put together a $700 streamer setup, that already has a 1080p 60hz monitor, so can you halp maybe, its a topic you can see it

Hey, you have to be sympathetic for others and understand what they are going through. 

Yeah, I can check out the $700 streamer setup and give some input. 

Hey, you have to be sympathetic for others and understand what they are going through. 

the problem is that i get false indication sometimes for like someone like knowledge or something, then they poop on me

1 minute ago, SpiderMan said:

i forgot to mention he already has monitor

i forgot to mention he already has monitor

Ok, just checking out his post right now as we speak. 

Thread Cleaned.

If there is an issue please REPORT it.

• Do not backseat moderate – if there’s an issue, please use the report function. This includes responses such as "Off topic", "spam", "advertising", "status update material" etc; leave it for the mod team to handle.
  • Please be aware staff cannot see private messages unless they are reported, except in exceptional circumstances.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450